Fall In Love in 5 Days

One Shot Collections of Chanyeol and Wendy

Wendy's POV

I was at the shopping complex in Chuncheon.I am visiting Seulgi,I went there once so my clothes are there as well.However,I don't know where to search for her.I haven't seen her since half an hour ago.Suddenly,a guy approached me.

"Hello there,miss.Do you have any problems with your phone calls and SMS?Maybe you have to pay more for such a short message and short calls?"said the guy.I nodded.

"I have a solution for you.M y company just released a new SIM card.It's called CYSim.Are you interested?"said the guy.I thought for a while.

"How much will it cost?"I asked.

"Let me have a look at your phone,"I took out and gave my phone.He checked something in it.Then,he looked at me.

"Oh...your phone has lots of problems.You will have to pay me 125 thousand wons,"

"What?But,that's too expensive..."

"Miss,I have to install some thing and repair it.It's for your advantage later...Meet me at the cafe next to this complex by 5pm."

 

Two hours later...

Seulgi walked towards me and tapped my shoulder.I turned to my right and hugged her.

"Why didn't you pick up your phone?"asked Seulgi.

"I sent it to repair it...Then,he'll return it by 5pm..."I replied.

"Wendy,I don't think that's a salesman.That's a scammer."

"No.That can't be it.Trust me.He'll meet me at 5 at the cafe..."

"Hmm,let's see about that later Seungwan..."

 

6pm in the cafe...

"Wendy,I told you it was a scam.Now you lost 125 thousand wons and your handphone..."said Seulgi.

"Hmm,okay.Next time,I should've trust you.Let's go to your hom,"I said.Seulgi nodded.

 

Seulgi's house...

7.30pm...

"Hi,I am Wendy,"I said to Seulgi's uncle.

"My name's Park Jinyoung.You can meet my son,Chanyeol at the house backyard.He just love to sit there,"said Uncle Park.I walked to the backyard to meet this Chanyeol guy...As I saw his face...

"YOU!!!I WANT MY PHONE BACK!!!"I shouted.

"I don't think so,"Chanyeol then ran into the house.I chased him until we entered a room.He stopped suddenly causing me to bump on him.I had a soft landing,but...on a bed!?!

I quickly stood up and stepped to leave.Chanyeol then held my hand.I turned around,facing him.I looked at him daringly and bravely.

"What?"I said.Chanyeol put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.I seriously felt uncomfortable.His face is now really near to mine.I swear,I blushed.

"If you doesn't fall in love with me within 5 days,I'll give your phone back.Okay?"Chanyeol whispered.I nodded.He then released me slowly.

"Tomorrow's day one.Prepare to feel the power of love..."said Chanyeol.I rolled my eyes.

 

Day 1

I was startled when I saw Chanyeol standing in front of my bathroom right after I took my bath.Luckily,I have my dress on.

"Let's go on a date!"said Chanyeol.I widened my eyes.

"What?"

"You still remember the deal,right?So you have to go and date with me..."I sighed.Oh my god,why must I meet this unnatural guy...?

"Okay,whatever.As long as I'll get my phone back,"I said.

"We'll see about that later,Wendy..."Chanyeol winked at me.I feel that I blushed.I looked away.

"Get yourself changed,Seungwan.Our theme is red,ok?"Chanyeol left my room.I searched for the suitable dress and applied simple makeup.

"Wendy!Let's go!!!"Chanyeol appeared out of nowhere and pulled me.I followed him.Well,more to I HAD to follow him.Chanyeol drove his car to the cafe where we should have met yesterday.We sat at the seat by the window.

"So,what do you want?"asked Chanyeol.

"Anything,"I said.Chanyeol then called the waiter and ordered something.I looked out the window and wandered by myself.

"Hey!What are you thinking?"said Chanyeol.I stared at him.

"Wendy,this is a date.So,don't be angry.Smile,be happy...Okay?"said Chanyeol.I nodded unhappily.I became more unhappy when Chanyeol ordered coffee.I glared at him.

"Whoa!Cut that death glare!What's wrong?"asked Chanyeol.

"I don't drink coffee,Mr Park Chanyeol..."I said.

"Oh,you know my family name.How thoughtful of you!"said Chanyeol.I rolled my eyes.

"Chan,it's not working out.Just return back my phone..."I said.

"Aww,you gave me a nickname.How cute!We could be a couple..."I started to get annoyed with this guy.When will this be over...?

Result: Not working

 

Day 2

Chanyeol's plan was bringing me to watch a movie.I had to agree.Well,it's not gonna work after all,right?

"So,what movie do you want to watch?"asked Chanyeol.

"Whatever..."I said.

"Wendy,try to be sporting.Imagine that I am your boyfriend,"said Chanyeol.I glared at him.

"Okay,how about friends?Please..."said Chanyeol.I thought for a while...Even if I take him as a friend,I am not gonna love him.I still gonna get my phone back.So,what's the wrong in that?

"Okay,I agree.But just as friends.Not more than that,"I said.Chanyeol grinned and nodded.We watched Star Wars on Chanyeol's request.I just follow whatever his decisions are.After the movie ended,Chanyeol held my hand and walked while dragging me without telling me anything.He stopped as we reached a water fountain.I looked at him.

"What is it?"I asked.

"Just wait,"Chanyeol replied.I waited and glanced at my wristwatch.It's almost midnight.

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1!"counted Chanyeol.I looked at the night sky and saw the beautiful and colourful fireworks.I realised that Chanyeol was looking at me.I looked back at him.

"What?"I asked.Chanyeol shooked his head.I smiled.

"They're beautiful.Thank you,"I said.Chanyeol smiled and nodded a little.

Result: It worked a little

 

Day 3

"Wendy!We got ourselves a private trip!"shouted Chanyeol.I looked at him.

"Where to now?"I asked.

"Just follow me!"

After maybe an hour,we reached a beautiful place.It's more to nature actually.And,it's really relaxing.I like it.I looked at Chanyeol.He signalled me to keep moving.We walked side by side until we reached a place for visitors to take a ride on a boat.I jumped into the boat and Chanyeol was ready with a paddle in his hands.

"You're paddling?Do you even know how?"I said.

"Of course,my princess.Now if you excuse me.For your own safety,please sit down,"said Chanyeol.I chuckled a little and obeyed his orders.Chanyeol paddled until we reached the centre of the lake.I really enjoy the beautiful view of the nature from here.Chanyeol then stopped.I looked at him again.

"Why?"I asked.

"It's perfect from here,"said Chanyeol.I nodded.Both of us relaxex ourselves before Chanyeol suddenly stood up.

"I like Son Wendy very much!!!!"shouted Chanyeol.I widened my eyes and looked at him.He smiled.

"It's your turn,"said Chanyeol.I shooked my head.

"Please...for me..."again,I shooked my head.Chanyeol pouted.I laughed.He looked cute when he pouts.

"Chanyeol,did you mean it?What you said just now?"I asked.Chanyeol smiled.

"Of course I do,that's why I made that deal earlier.Because I wanted you to love me back,"confessed Chanyeol.

"If I don't?"I asked.

"Then I have to let you go..."both of us became silent right after that.I am still thinking of what Chanyeol told me.

Result: Almost took my heart

 

Day 4

It was awkward.Whenever I ran into Chanyeol,we became really quiet.I decided that this shouldn't keep going.I can't let my heart to be taken by him.

I quietly sneaked into Chanyeol's room.I searched for my phone everywhere.I opened the cupboard and pulled the drawer in it.It wasn't there either.I closed the cupboard and startled to find Chanyeol was standing next to me.I looked down.

"Searching for this?"I looked at Chanyeol who was holding my phone.

"I want it back,"I said.

"What will you do if you get back?"

"I'll make sure everything in it is alright,of course!"Chanyeol looked sad without I even know why.He handed me my handphone.It was surprising as it was the fourth day.I walked back to my room.I checked my phone and make sure that everything's okay.And,it is...

I just got news that I'll gone to my home tomorrow.I was happy but at the same time I was sad.I don't even know why...

Result: Awkward

 

Day 5

It was 9 in the morning.I was playing with my phone.I opened the Drafts folder and found four messages that I didn't even write.

 

The first time I saw you,my heart said "That's the one..." -Park Chan-

I wasn't planning on loving you,but I'm happy that I did. -Park Chan-

Every day I spend with you becomes the new best day of my life. -Park Chan-

Every day that I'm with you,I love you more. -Park Chan-

 

I looked at the clock.Could it be that Chanyeol has awake?I rushed to his room.I pushed the door slowly.I could saw Chanyeol who was crying on his bed.I felt pity for him.He really loves me.I knocked the door.Chanyeol wiped his tears and looked at me.

"Chan,why are you crying?"I asked to get confirmation.

"I didn't.It was dust in my eyes,"lied Chanyeol.I walked towards Chanyeol and sat next to him.He didn't look at me.

"Channie,I...love you..."I confessed.Chanyeol immediately looking at me.I smiled and nodded.We hugged each other.

"Why are yo so late?"asked Chanyeol.

"I lied my own heart,"

"Will you ever come back?"

"Of course I would,because I miss this cute face of Park Chan,"I chuckled.Chanyeol smiled and hugged me again.

~THE END~