So Close yet So Far Away pt2

One Shot Collections of Chanyeol and Wendy

It has been a week since the interview incident. Some paparazzis had managed to get a shot of Chanyeol and Seungwan at the studio. And because of that, Seungwan was called to the SM company.

Seungwan took in the view that she used to look at every time she stepped into the building. She bowed to some staffs that was her friends. And now, they had become her acquaintances. Except her make-up team for EXO.

She gulped and entered the CEO's office. As soon as she made her first step, that exact aura came back. Her eyes could witness the sight of the man that she had once admired. HAD admired.

"Seungwan-ah.." Chanyeol spoke as soon as he met her eyes. God knows how terrible he missed her. He missed her usual style, plain shirt tucked into her denim shorts. Not to forget how she tied her jacket onto her slim body.

Seungwan gave him a short smile and turned towards the CEO. If only they were not in the office, she would definitely run to him and hug him for eternity. Damn, she missed him so much...

After a few words from their CEO, Seungwan followed Chanyeol's steps to the make-up room. She had to replace Nancy unnie to do the make-up for Chanyeol. Just like old times. She lowered her head as she walked, staring at his lower abdomen.

"We are here, Wan.." He said with a huge smile. She was a bit taken aback as she just heard him calling her by her nickname. Without wasting any more time, she got to his seat and prepared her usual set.

"Come here, Chanyeol-ah.." She spoke, smile carved on her face. She felt happier than she was when she left SM. Maybe because of his presence.

For the few hours, both of them acted as if they had never been apart before. Chanyeol kept rambling and telling stories of him with his fellow members or even how he spent his holidays alone. He didn't forget to mention how he had wished she were there to enjoy the view in his hometown.

Seungwan couldn't help but to smile as she kept applying eyeliner onto his eye. Those eyes, she kept falling for them. She admired every single features of him. Physically and mentally. After what felt like minutes, she had finished her job. Both of them parted as usual, one of their schedules.

After recording for a new music video, the members sat for their personal reviews. Chanyeol felt satisfied with the video. He kept taking glances of Seungwan. Deep down, he felt lucky that she was there. He couldn't get himself to stop smiling everytime she laughed at the stylists' dad jokes.

Time flew quickly. The shooting ended for the day. Seungwan ran towards him, her eyes seemed weary. She smiled and folded her arms.

"Good luck for your comeback, Chanyeol-ah.. I'll support you..." And with that, she left him in the studio. He never felt any lonelier than he was as he saw her running, further away from him. He sighed at the fact that she only became his make-up artist for just one day.

He admitted silently, he loves her.

 

-TBC-

I assume