Nothing Like Us

One Shot Collections of Chanyeol and Wendy

It has been three days since he haven't seen her smiling like she had always did. Her smile has always been the reason for him to stay the way he was.

No matter how many times he made eye contact with her, she would always break them and went away with her own thoughts. The sight made him wanted to frown, but he kept resisting so that she would at least let him visit her.

His mind travelled to that one particular time. The night when they had shared their first kiss. It was funny if he thought of that. Both of them had their first kiss by accident, before they had even properly met.

"Yah!" she covered her lips with both of her hands. Her eyes softened as she saw his blank face, and started panicking back.

"How could you steal my first kiss? I want to keep it for my boy friend. I don't even have one. Do you have any idea how perfect I had imagined my first kiss would be?" she blabbered continuously and he simply chuckled. He pecked her lips and gave her his signature smile.

"So, why can't I be your boyfriend?" he said. He can't help but to sigh as he remembered those memories that he shared with her for almost one year.

That time when they had a picnic together and she had eternally forgotten to actually bring a mat. That time when both of them were too stubborn and danced in the rain. It was wonderful, except that they were stuck in bed due to fever.

Chanyeol glanced at the doctor that walked past him. He shrugged and let out a deep sigh. He then entered and put a container onto the nearby desk.

"Seungwan-ah.. Let's eat. I have brought your favourite tteokbokki for you.." he attempted to smile so that her heart would become soft for him. However, she was still looking stern like she did for the past three days.

"Not hungry.." Chanyeol frowned, causing the petite girl to smile slightly. To their surprise, her stomach rumbled and it became Seungwan's turn to frown. Chanyeol was laughing hard at the back.

"Okay fine! I'll eat. Happy?" she said without a slightest bit of having fun with the guy.

"What's the magic word..?"

"Oppa.." she managed to let out a sigh before grabbing the delicious food and started taking it in. Chanyeol gazed at her and subconsciously smiled.

Like her name, her beauty was everlasting. He would give anything to the world so that he could get the chance to be with her for the rest of his life.

"Hey, I am done.." she said, pouting a bit. He chuckled and tidied up the room. She simply watched his back as he packed the things back. Looking at him in his eyes, she spoke.

"Who are you?"

-TBC?-

P/S: Another short and typical one shot. Sorry :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

PP/S: What kind of style do you prefer in a fanfic? I am curious.. :grin: