Getting Back Together

One Shot Collections of Chanyeol and Wendy

Wendy's POV

I was on my way to Irene's birthday party along with Seulgi,Joy and Yeri.As we arrived,Tiffany and Taeyeon approached us.

"Hey,girls.Come on,what took you so long?She's not gonna cut the cake without you..."Tiffany and Taeyeon pulled our hands to Irene.She hugged us.

"I knew you'd come,"said Irene.We sang happy birthday for her.I froze as I saw him.I blinked a few times.Yes,it was him.He was staring at me.I quickly lowered my head,trying not to look at him.Irene tapped my shoulder and I looked at her.

Irene held a spoon of cake for me.I ate it and smiled at her.I glanced at him and automatically lost my smile.Again,he stared.

"Irene unnie,I have great news for you.Guess what,my unnie Taeyeon will get engaged to Baekhyun oppa next week!Wendy unnie told me,right?"Yeri tapped my shoulder.I looked at her.

"Unnie,you stared at him right?"asked Yeri.I sighed and nodded.Seulgi patted my back slowly,assuring me.

"Wendy,it's okay.It'll get over soon.You'll forget him.Don't let the nightmares come back,okay?"said Seulgi.I nodded.

"Hey,I'll get myself a drink.Ok?"I said.The girls nodded.I took a glass of orange juice.I was drinking the orange juice when suddenly someone pulled me to the backyard.

"Who are you?Why are you dragging me here?"I asked in a single breath.

"Wendy,do you still hate me?"I looked at the guy.I lowered my head.

"Chan - Chanyeol,I..."Chanyeol lifted my chin up.He looked into my eyes.

"Wendy,I'm sorry for what had happened.Will you forgive me for my past mistakes?"said Chanyeol,slowly.

"Hey,Wendy!Any problem?"I looked and saw Suho. He approached both of us.

"Oh,hi!I'm Suho,Wendy's boyfriend,"Suho put his left arm on my left shoulder.I looked to my right.Just when did we are a couple...?I looked at Chanyeol and quickly lowered my head again.I know he's mad.Chanyeol left all of a sudden.

"Wendy,I'm sorry.I was just kidding.Why does he look so mad?"asked Suho

"No,it's okay.I'll just go to Irene.Bye..."I walked into Irene's house.I met Irene who was talking to Tiffany.

"Irene unnie,I'm having a headache.I probably should go home,"I said.

"Okay,you can ask help from Sehun to take you home then,"said Irene.I nodded.Sehun's car almost hit me when I walked out of Irene's house.Luckily,it didn't.I walked to the driver's window and knocked it.

"Why?"asked Sehun.

"Can you drop me home?"I asked. Sehun smiled and nodded.

"Sure,get in the car,"said Sehun.I opened the back door and sit next to a guy.He didn't mind me as he was wearing earphone and he put his hood on.

On the way,Sehun turned to the right.His sudden turn made all of us shocked.I accidentally hit my head on the window next to me.The guy next to me bumped on me.His hoodie was off his head and now I can see him clearly.Chanyeol was just a few inches from me.I could feel my cheeks turned red...

Quickly,Chanyeol got back to his position and sat quietly.I sat straightly and looked out through the window.

"Sorry,Wendy..."said Chanyeol,slowly.I nodded quietly.

"Err,Sehun.How long will it take to get back to Seoul?"I asked.

"Probably one and a half hour,maybe you should take a nap,"said Sehun.

"Wendy,here.Wear this.It'll keep you warm,"said Xiumin who has been quiet since we got off from the party.He handed a red sweater.Since I was cold,I just use it to cover my body.I glanced at Chanyeol before I fell asleep.

Chanyeol's POV

I looked to my right and saw Wendy who was already fast asleep.She was freezing eventhough she still has the sweater on.I took off my sweater and put it on her body.I pulled her slowly and hugged her.She hugged me back unconsciously.Well,I am warm...

"Still missing your old life,huh?"said Xiumin.

"Hyung,I can't get over her.I still love her,"I said.

"Have you tell her?The truth?"asked Xiumin.

"I -I couldn't.I'm afraid that she couldn't accept me anymore,"I confessed.

"Chanyeol hyung,where is the old you?Mr Positive Chanyeol?"said Sehun.I looked at Wendy who was still sleeping in my arms.I smiled a little.I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 

"Hyung?We've arrived,"said Sehun.I blinked a few times and looked around.I looked at Wendy.She was asleep in my arms.

"Chanyeol,we've arrived to Wendy's place.Maybe you should wake her up,"said Xiumin.I shook my head and smiled.

"I'll just carry her inside.She would've been really tired,"I said.Xiumin hyung and Sehun smiled.I stepped to the front door,with Wendy in my arms,bridal style. I searched for the key when suddenly someone opened the door.

"Err,hi... Dongwoon.I'm just taking her home,"I said awkwardly.

"You didn't trick her,right?"asked Dongwoon.I shooked my head.

"I wouldn't.Please trust me.I really love her,"I said.

"Her room is upstairs.The rightmost room,blue door,"said Dongwoon.I nodded.He walked to the sofa and sat with his friends.I walked to Wendy's room,carefully and trying not to wake her up.I caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead.I was about to leave when suddenly Wendy held my hand.I looked at her.

"Channie oppa,don't go..."Wendy said,while sleeping.I smiled.I let go of her hand slowly and left.Xiumin hyung and Sehun looked at me.

"So...?"said both of the guys.

"What?"I asked.

"What did Dongwoon say?"asked Xiumin.

"Is he still mad?"asked Sehun.

"Well,he somehow still doesn't trust me..."I said.

"It's okay.It'll get better soon,"said Xiumin.

"Now,let's go home,"said Sehun.I nodded.

 

The next day...

Chanyeol's POV

I was sitting on a bench in Pink Blossom Garden.This was the place where Wendy and I usually date.I flashbacked my sweet memories with her.I stood up to leave when suddenly I saw Wendy standing in front of me,looking at me.

"Wendy,I-"Wendy was about to left before I managed to finish my sentence.I hold her hand to stop her.

"What?"said Wendy.I exhaled slowly.

"About what happened,it was for-"

"Your ownself?"said Wendy quickly.I shooked my head.

"Wendy,listen to me.It all started when you first entered the college.The gang made the bet for me to be your couple in 3 months.And I agreed because they were betting for 5 million won..."I said.

"You couple with me for money?"said Wendy,in a high voice.

"I had to.If not,my father wouldn't be alive by now.He had a heart disease and needed immediate operation.They said that they would help me if I made that bet.It was the only way.I didn't mean to cheat you.Well,however....Thanks to to the bet,I could finally approach you and love you.Otherwise,I would be shy until now,"I sighed and looked at her.Wendy was lowering her head.

"Well,you had good intentions so I forgive you.But,I don't think that we could-"before Wendy could finish her sentence,I kissed her on the lips and pulled back.She looked at me.I could feel my cheeks turned red.

"I forgive you and I love you,Park Chanyeol..."said Wendy.I smiled.I put my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"I love you too,Son Seungwan..."

~The End~