2nd

Sidekick

"Well, you're probably wondering who the heck am I." Nayeon nodded and looked at the girl who is walking towards her. 

"Sorry, My name is Hirai Momo, just call me Momo." 

"Eh? What's the sorry for?"

Momo sighed, "Sorry if I was too cold back then, I was just worried about you. Hope you aren't hurt or anything.."

What is she talking abou--

"OH!" Nayeon snapped at Momo who looks shocked of Nayeon's weird behavior.

"Oh.. What happened to the 2 men?" Nayeon suddenly asked Momo. She swears that Momo's eyes flashed an annoyed look and just shrugged at her.

"I don't know. Dead, maybe?"

"DEAD? You killed them? Oh my god! Poor guys.."

"What? Seriously? You thought of them when they were after you?!"

After me? Jeez, she's just probably traumatized of what happened earlier.

Nayeon chuckled and said, "Oh you, you were just traumatized of what happened, right? That's why you are saying nonsense." 

Nayeon smiled and reached for the glass on the bedside table, she took a sip and the refreshing water slides down easily.

"Traumatized? What? I'm ing serious here, Im Nayeon!"

Nayeon spat her drink and stood up. She looked at Momo and wondered how'd she know her name.

"How'd you know my name?"

"It's on your I.D. Don't assume things.." Momo looked away and whistled, obviously trying to avoid the subject.

"Mono--."

"It's Momo."

"Sorry, Momo, what did you say? After me? I'm just an ordinary girl, why were they after me?" Nayeon nervously chuckled and continued sipping her drink. 

*Knock Knock*

"Come in."

"Hey, I was just checking if things were oka--"

"Err, Hello?" Another girl appeared from the door, she wasn't able to continue what she said, instead she looked horrified and pulled Momo out of the room. Nayeon just gave them a weird look and opened the TV, just in time for her favorite drama.

-----

Momo's POV

Aw. , poor wrist.

Jungyeon's the girl who just entered Nayeon's room. Well she wasn't expecting the girl to be awake, she was startled. Typical Jungyeon.. 

After a while, she stopped walking, causing me to bump on her back. She let go of my wrist, which I payed attention to.

"Aw, that hurt. No one ever pulled me like that, Jungyeon."

"Sorry. But what is that girl doing here? It's a risk, Momo! And you know it!"

I sighed and looked at Jungyeon, this time, I pulled her to the nearest seat and settled her down, I followed after.

"No one's there to protect her Jungyeon. She doesn't even know her current situation right now! It will be much more than a risk of leaving her alone without protection knowing that the enemy is after her!" I couldn't help myself but shout, she doesn't understand the situation and that makes it harder for us to protect her.

Jungyeon looked down and sighed, "I'm sorry, I didn't know. Yeah, we'll keep her. I'll assign another agent to protect her."

"No, I'm gonna volunteer."

She looked up and stared at me with disbelief. "You? One of the high class agents, protecting an ordinary girl? I can't believe you Hirai Momo!"

"What is there to believe? I'm just doing my job, Jungyeon. Nothing's wrong with that."

"It's too easy for you, I'll assign another--."

I stood up and said, "No, I'll protect her. Heck I'll even teach her self-defense if you want! I'll protect her. That's final."

I walked and left Jungyeon, other members greeted me in the hallway, I just nodded at them. I'm not in the mood for chit-chat after that conversation.

I continued walking, Phew, Jungyeon dragged me quite far. After some minutes, I stood before the door of Im Nayeon's room. Without hesitation, I barged in.

Screams. Nayeon's screams welcomed her. Well she isn't suprised because Nayeon is semi , currently dressing up.

Wow, it's been awhile since I saw someone . 

"What are you doing?! Get out!" Instead of getting out, I walked towards the couch, reached for the remote and opened the tv. I can feel Nayeon's eyes staring at me and I just chuckled.

"Hello?? Manners please? I'm changing here!" Nayeon shouted and she can hear clothes rustling, probably Nayeon changing.

"I'm already here, my legs won't move so I'll just stay."

"Forget it, you saw it anyways. ert."

"Hey! I'm not a ert, oblivious woman!"

"I'm not oblivious!"

"Yes you are, infact, you're an oblivious rabbit!" I laughed at her, I realized that she actually looks like a rabbit because of her front teeth.

"Hey! I'm not! Stop teasing me! I'm gorg--"

"Cute." I muttered but it was loud enough for Nayeon to hear. She blushed and looked away and stopped talking.

"Cute rabbit." I continued teasing her. Her face turned red and she stormed out of the room. I just laughed and continued watching what was on the tv.

------

Nayeon's POV

Ugh! The nerves of that girl, Mono, Momo, whatever! Her nerves! Walking without knocking, teasing me! Who does she think she is?!

My thoughts covered up my mind, not minding where I was going, until I bumped on someone. I fell but the figure just stood there.

I looked up to the figure, and saw pink hair, she offered me a hand, which I gladly took.

"Watch where you're going next time." Her voice is flat, probably annoyed and she continued walking without even giving a glance to me.

Jeez, she's scary, I'll say that.

My thoughts were interrupted when a hand pulled me aside and covered my mouth, suppressing my screams.

"Shh, they'll hear you, rabbit." Hearing that familiar voice, I tensed up, her body is against mine, and it makes me shiver.

After a few minutes, she finally released me but covered my face with a face mask. Obviously hiding me. She pulled me by hand and we started walking. The corridors were quiet and only few people walk here. Lights are dim which makes it more mysterious. I didn't even notice it when I came outside.

Momo stopped walking when a person greeted her. I lifted my head and my eyes caught a beautiful girl with dark red hair. She has this dark and y feel and you could tell by her eyes. 

"Goodmorning, Master Momo." The girl then bowed after greeting Momo.

Wait what? Master Momo? What in the actual heck?

"Goodmorning too, Mina-shi." Momo actually bowed at Mina. She then pulled me after. We stopped at the familiar door. Probably the room where I was held.

Momo pushed me inside, and closed the door behind her. She then pushed me to the nearest wall, pinning me. She lowered my facemask and stared at me. I stared at her but her stare was so powerfull and it makes me weak and I don't know why.

"Don't ever wander again, you don't know what will happen to you if you wander again without me." Momo said breathlessly before pressing her lips on mine.

---------