6th

Sidekick

Hello, this isnt a major update, I forgot to put this at the end so I'll just put it here on top. Christmas break is here (heck yess) so maybe Im gonna update daily (if im not lazy hehehe). Anyways, thank you for the continuous support, we surpassed 50 subs yay! Also 800 views, thank you so much. I also want you guys to comment more because it motivates me so much. Kamsahamnida!! Merry Christmas~

-----------

Nayeon's POV

I glanced at the box I'm currently holding. I smiled at the words printed on it. ''Jokbal.. I hope she wakes up when she smells this.'

I shook my head, obviously fighting my stupid idea. 'Ofcourse she wouldn't, what am I even thinking?' Not realizing time went by, I stood infront of the door where Momo temporary stays. She's been resting for quite a few days now, sometimes snoring loudly.

I pushed the door, hoping it wouldn't create a creak sound, but it did. I frowned when I saw Momo's eyebrows meeting and forehead creased. I walked towards her, lifting a plastic chair on my right hand while carefully clutching the Jokbal I bought for her. I layed the chair beside her bed and placed the food on the table across the room. Lowering down the aircon's temperature, I carressed her cheek and her face changed into a calm expression. Relieved, I sat down beside her and held her hand.

"When are you going to wake up? You're not even in a coma, yet you still have the guts to sleep on us like that. Don't you ever get hungry?" I traced small circles on her palm while whispering to her. Hoping that she would wake up. 

I slowly placed my head on her edge of her bed, still not letting go of her hand while continuously squeezing it softly and tracing small circles on it. I looked up and used my advantage to stare at her face.

'Pale skin, but still glowing. Closed eyes but eyelashes glistening, lips closed yet shining. She even lost weight..' I sighed and resumed comforting her. I gave up talking and instead went to a quick nap.

I opened my eyes and yawned quietly, having the urge to pee, I pulled my hand from hers but her hand clutched mine possesively. I immediately looked at her but she's still asleep. My eyes wandered to our intertwined hands and found her hand tighly holding mine. My brows met and wondered how she can control her hand while sleeping. I gently pulled one more time but I failed, she's still clutching my hand, not wanting to let me go.

I used my other hand to forcefully detach our hands but still failed, I sat, hoping that my pee wouldn't flow just now. I need to pull my hand without hurting Momo.

For the third time, I pulled but instead I was the one who get pulled, I fell on the bed and Momo wrapped her hands around my waist. She whispered, "Don't leave me, Nayeon-ah.." I was shocked because she woke up, and second, how the hell did she have that energy to pull me?

"M-Momo.. you're awake! I'm not leaving you, I'm just gonna go for a q--."

"Noo, stay with me please, just now.." I sighed, my lower body is twitching.

"Y-Yes, I will stay with you, just not now, I need t-to p-pee Momo." Within a second, she withdrawed her hands from my waist and I took the opportunity to ran to the restroom and do my own business.

I sighed, and slowly opened the door, and I saw Momo, our eyes met but I quickly glanced away, avoiding her melting gaze. I walked towards the chair and quietly sat on it, still avoiding her.

'Oh god, this is so awkward, how do I even start a conversation with her now?'

'I wanted her to wake up but what am I even doing right now?'

She grunted and turned her head to me. I looked up and saw her flinch when her wound hit the bedsheet.

I chuckled at her and smiled, happy that she woke up.

"Glad that you finally woke up."

"Ofcourse I would, after I smelled that Jokbal that you bought me over there." She pointed at the table the the Jokbal resides and pouted. I laughed at her but immediately stopped when I realized something.

"Wait, you smelled it?! That means you woke up ages ago?!" I stood up and pointed at her. But she just laughed at my remark. I pouted and stomped playfully while groaning.

"Ughhhhh, you played with me Momo!"

"I did not. It's not my fault you weren't observant enough." She smirked and cocked an eyebrow at me. I sat beside her in defeat.

She slowly sat up and faced me, "Hey, are you okay?"

"Yes, I am. It's just the recent events bugged me, the sudden revelations, I being related to you, to twice.. It feels like I can't handle so much information right now.

"Yah~ The smartest person I know can't handle this? You've got to be kidding me! I've known you for the past years and I even watch you while you're study--." Momo stopped talking when she realized she spilled something not spillable.

I looked at her with wide eyes, "You what?"

"I, uhh.. I.." 

"You're already cornered, spill it already."

"I.."

Is it really that bad?

Momo sighed before finally looking up to me, "Fine, I look after you, okay? I started looking after you when I found your location, I worked hard finding it.. Mianhae."

I can't help myself but crack up, the look on her face is priceless! She has this puppy eye look and at the same time mourning as if she did something wrong.

I moved closer to her and lifted her chin up so our eyes met, "Hey, I'm not mad at all, not that I feel this weird presence as if someone was staring at me in a distance.. hehe." 

Finally she smiled and nodded. "I just couldn't help myself. It's just I miss you so much and I really liked to see you or meet you. I've anticipated this my whole life. And when the Salties finally cornered you in that alley I just had to interfere. Can't risk your life."

"Time will help me understand this, also with the help of Twice. Let's do well!"

Momo nodded and carefully laid down on her bed, "Oh yeah, Can you please give me the Jokbal you bought? I'm quite hungry."

I shook my head and walked towards the table and grabbing the box. I smiled and said, "Glad you're back."