Chapter 11: Meliorate and More..

Sidekick

I'm deeply sorry for disappearing for a while. Writers block happened and my beloved uncle passed away. I had a busy and stressful week so I hope you can all bear with me. 100 subscribers!? Wow! That's a lot considering I make ty fanfics. Thank you very much for staying with me. I'm considering to end this soon. Fighting!

Warning:Moyeon, Explicit Scenes, not much but eh. Slightly Rated [M].

~

Nayeon settled back against the cold metal that kept her in place, letting her body relax into the cold and still rythm of the chair. Although it was still early in the morning, the breeze was quite warm and refreshing, inviting Nayeon into deep sleep. 

Because of the invitation, Nayeon didn't hesitate and she closed her eyes, gently slumping her shoulders and recalled what happened in the past few hours. She shivered inwardly and opened her eyes, not wanting to go back to that haunting memory. Her thoughts and worries washed away when she felt a pair of hands brush on her skin and covered her eyes in a playful manner.

She shrugged and bit the hand, the owner quickly yanked the arm away, followed by a small squeal. She turned around and her eyes captured a woman squinting and chanting words that described the pain she felt. Nayeon chuckled and yanked the girl by her arm, forcefully setting her beside her.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I ask for you're forgiveness. I was trying to cheer you up."

Nayeon nodded. "Hmm, there is no need of the formality. You can address me in any name you want. But please discard the inappropriate ones."

"Yes, I understand. Is there perhaps something I can do to cheer you up, Mrs. Hirai?"

Nayeon gaped at Sana, she nudged her shoulder and the latter let out a soft chuckle. "Hey!"

Sana quickly stood up just in time for her to get away, she reached the back of another woman, namely Yoo Jungyeon.

"What's the fuzz all about?"

"Oh, hello there. When did you arrive?"

Jungyeon was dressed in a simple white tee that was tucked inside her dark blue skinny jeans. Her tee was covered by a black blazer and her left hand was clutching a black suitcase. She was glancing at her wristwatch, very determined to know the time.

"Going somewhere?"

Jungyeon nodded, she stepped aside, revealing an idle Sana who was fiddling with her fingers. Jungyeon pointed at her and replied. "I came here with this kid. We're going to attend a business meeting but she decided to pay you a visit."

Nayeon hummed in response, her heels continuously poking the tiles, gathering the attention of Jungyeon.

"Will you please stop that?"

"Stop what?"

"That- thing you're doing."

Nayeon smiled wryly. "Why are you so bitter about it? I caught you doing it too."

"Oh shush!" 

The silence filled the atmosphere again. Fortunately it was comfortable, bearable and soothing. Nayeon couldn't wish more, the silence made her comfy. She gestured her hand for Jungyeon to sit down with her. The latter obliged and settled down beside her. Removing her clutch from the suitcase, it fell with a clank.

Their silence was interrupted when the door infront them slid open, exposing a female arranging her bloodied gloves on her hand. She coughed and walked towards them, starting the conversation with a grunt.

"She's fine. The operation was successful. There's nothing to worry about, just give her time to relax and she'll wake up soon. Now if you'll excuse me, I have other patients to attend to."

Rude. That's what Nayeon thought. If it weren't for the rush, she could've pick a more decent doctor than her.

"Good to hear that she's fine. You can stop sweating buckets now."

Nayeon let out a satisfied huff and smiled. "Yeah. I'm glad she's fine."

Jungyeon hummed, the silence once visited them again.

"How many hours?"

"Pardon?"

"How long was the operation?"

"16 hours. It took a while, actually. She lost too much blood, that's why."

Nayeon shifted from her position, she glanced at Jungyeon's direction, only to find that the latter had been pressing something on her phone for a while now.

"Where's Sana?"

"Outside, calling the other members. They will be here soon."

The news spreaded like fire. The members cheered when they heard that Momo was well and alive. They didn't wast their time and drove to the hospital quickly. Within minutes, they reached their destination. Sana greeted and escorted them to where Momo was located.

Nayeon stood up and she was greeted by cheerful members. She shyly smiled and thanked them for their support. 

"This way."

They all entered Momo's room at once, the girl was laying peacefully on the bed. The monitor beside her displayed normal signs of an alive human. But all frowned when they saw a lot of tubes connected to Momo.

"Oh god, I didn't think it would be this horrible!"

"Hush! You're gonna wake her up!" 

"No I'm not!" Jihyo protested.

"Will you guys shut up?"

"Sorry."

"Aish, you all go first and greet her."

Jungyeon said. "What about you?"

"I'm fine, I'll go last."

Jihyo tsk'ed, "Tss, love."

"Yah! I heared you!"

"I beg for your forgiveness!"

Nayeon just shook her head at Jihyo's childish actions. She stepped backwards and leaned on the door frame, gawking at the view infront of her. The other members were shuffling infront of Momo, asking if she's okay or if there's something wrong. Nayeon rolled her eyes, as if Momo would answer them.

"Yes.. I'm fine."

Nayeon's head shot up, she squinted her eyes towards Momo, trying to find her. She did, and the girl was indeed awake, talking to her members. She immediately walked towards her, lightly shoving the members to the side. 

They all whined, "But Nayeon, we're not even finished talking yet!"

"Hush! I didn't know you'll be awaken so easily?"

Momo shuffled on her bed and stood up, her back leaned on the metal railing. She hissed when the cold material lightly touched her skin. She's still sensitive after all. "Yeah, I'm not normal. Haven't you already figured it out?"

And that hit her. Ofcourse she would heal faster than a normal human. Ofcourse she would feel no pain when the surgery happened, and ofcourse that explained why she suddenly woke up. 

"Tss."

"Aish, I thought activated agents have higher intelligence than normal humans?" Momo joked.

Nayeon rolled her eyes and protested, "Hey! I'm tired and stressed out, bear with me!"

Momo chuckled and ordered Nayeon to get closer to her. "Come here."

"No!"

"Stop acting foolish! Come here."

"And why would I follow you?"

"Because I missed you."

Nayeon didn't hesitate and threw herself to Momo, who welcomed her with open arms. Nayeon lunged herself gently and envelope Momo in a tight embrace. Momo comforted and Nayeon's hair, muttering sweet words into her ear.

"Don't ever do that again." Nayeon warned.

"Do what?"

"Leaving me behind!"

"Hey I didn't!"

Nayeon snickered and pouted, "Yes you did, Hirai!"

Momo knew she lost that argument, so there's no point in continuing it. When it comes to Nayeon's pouts, Momo easily surrenders. 

"This argument is invalid and I'm closing it off."

Momo curled her lips when Nayeon leaned closer. She whisphered, "We're not yet done playing."

Momo couldn't hold the pressure much longer, so she closed the gap between them, capturing the other's plump and fresh lips. Nayeon was drawing invisible circles on Momo's cheeks and the latter can't help but smile against the kiss. Locking an arm around her waist, Momo pulled her into a more intimate embrace. Nayeon made no attemp to resist her, Momo is obviously irresistable. Momo playfully nibbled Nayeon's lower lip, earning her a soft moan and she took the opportunity to slid her tongue in. Their tongues tentatively exploring and flirting with each other. Momo crushed their lips closer and the kiss grew deeper.

"M-Momo.. not here.." 

Momo ignored Nayeon's protest, instead she slid on Nayeon's jawline and neck, leaving a trail of butterfly kisses which left Nayeon craving for more. She continued kissing and embracing Nayeon's warmth on hers, not letting the opportunity slide.

Their session was interrupted when they heard gasps echoed.

"Yah! We just disappeared and this happened!?"

"God! Jungyeon, Sana, and Mina! Cover the eyes of the minors!"

"I can't believe you two!"

Momo and Nayeon just chuckled. The latter slowly slid off Momo's lap but before she walked away, she whispered. "We're not yet done, Moguri." 

Nayeon winked and playfully bit Momo's earlobe that caused Momo's entire face to go red.

Momo shut her eyes and shook her head. 

Aish this girl. Such a tease.

~

Hello!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back! I fear that I have dissapointed you with this update. Mianhae! This story is ending soon! Thank you for sticking with me. 

FIGHTING!~

~