9th

Sidekick

I'm sorry for dissapearing for a while, Internet flopped and I wasn't able to go online and update.. 

Mianhae~ (insert aegyo to perceive you lmao)
Anyways, I'm sorry again, here's an update, I hope this will make it up for it. Happy New Year! I don't care if it's late, better late than never, right?  No..? o..okay.. o.o

~

3rd Person's POV

After tracing Sana and Mina's location, Momo and Nayeon didn't even waste a second and rushed towards the said location. Heavy footsteps thundered each hallway they pass on, with Momo's self-evident development, Nayeon found it very hard to cope up with Momo's speed. So she halted her steps and ducked her head and placed her hands on her knees, bowing a little so she could catch her breath. 

Momo, with enhanced senses, sensed that Nayeon stopped so she stopped also. She looked back and a curl formed on her lips when her eyes laid on Nayeon's silhouette. She walked towards the girl and tapped her back, thinking that would help the girl.

But with her enhanced muscle capabilities, her hand tapped almost pushed Nayeon to the ground. With the help of her quick reflexes, she withdrawed her hand immediately and aided Nayeon. 

Momo spoked softly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Aigoo, Moguri, be careful next time, okay?" The eldest of the two whined and straightened her back. Momo chuckled and gently placed a kiss on Nayeon's forehead.

Red blush was very very evident on Nayeon's face, but with the assistance of the dark corridor, the blonde didn't even notice it. The eldest sighed and patted Momo's shoulder, as a sign to go on.

But to the eldest's dismay, the blonde girl just declined her sign and walked towards her back. 

Brows knitted together and eyes carefully examining the blonde's movement, she shuddered when Momo placed her hand on her back. 

She swore that time stopped when Momo quickly placed her hands on the back of Nayeon's knees and carried her bridal style. 
Nayeon was too dumbfounded to even move a muscle, she stared at the blonde's locks and her lips unconsciously formed a smile.

Minutes passed by and they stopped at an incredibly large wooden door, with weird marks engraved on it. 

"Σ Α Λ Τ Ι Ε Σ"

Those were the mysterious characters engraved on the enormous wooden door infront of them. Momo gently dropped Nayeon to the ground and analyzed it. A beeping sound awakened both of them, and their heads both turned to the direction where the sound started. A keypad appeared and it seems like it required a password.

Nayeon started, "Do you know it, Moguri?"

Momo knitted her eyebrows and didn't respond to Nayeon's question. Instead she furrowed her eyebrows even more and tried to analyze the characters. Nayeon, on the other hand, feeling annoyed, started to poke Momo's arm. 

"Mwo?!" Momo shouted and startled Nayeon, the eldest hid her hands behind her and looked at Momo innocently.

Nayeon gathered confidence and tattled, "I may know the answer to it.. Moguri!"

Momo sighed at the last word Nayeon pronounced, she mentally forgave Nayeon and insisted her to carry on.

"Go on, spill."

Nayeon cracked her knuckles and stepped forward, pointing all the weird characters. Her eyes rested on Momo's gaze. She spoke, "You see this, Moguri? These are weird characters are actually part of the Greek alphabet." Momo nodded.

She continued, "Going straight to the point, it means Salties."

The blonde rolled her eyes upwards and lazily inputted the word on the keypad. Within seconds, the wooden door opened and revealed a fight going on between Salties and Twice.

The fight stopped as soon as Momo and Nayeon stepped inside, both glancing at their surroundings when Momo's eyes caught Mina and Sana behind a pillar. She quickly rushed to them but Sana hugged Mina and avoided the blonde.

"W-Who are you?! Stay away from us!" 

"Aish, Sana! It's me, Momo! Final stage, duh?"

An O formed on Sana's mouth, the blonde just chuckled at the Pink haired girl's reaction. She quickly aided Mina and covered her wounds. 

"Stay here with Mina, I'll handle this." She stood up but the Sana held her wrist, holding her back.

"Wae?"

"Be careful.. we're outnumbered." 

She just smirked and patted Sana's head, "Don't worry, Nayeon's with me."

"Huh?"

She smiled again and gently removed Sana's grip, "Just watch, Sana-chan. Be careful and take care of your girlfriend, arrasso?"

"What? Huh? Hey! Momo! Come back here!" Momo just chuckled at Sana as she slowly walked away from them. She rejoined Nayeon's side and they both walked together towards the middle.

The fights around them stopped, as their presence suffocated each person inside the room. Jungyeon as well with Jihyo and the other members stopped fighting and took the chance to rest and look at the suffocating pair walking past them.

(Clap Clap Clap) The sound of hands clapping startled all of them except the pair in the middle of the room. A silhoutte of a woman can be seen meters away from the pair. Light slowly shone on the woman and revealed her. She was wearing a suit made for women and two black pistols are evidently placed on the holsters beside both of her upper legs. She stopped clapping and eyed everyone at the room, saving the pair for last. 

Her wicked laugh roared through the room, as cold wind entered and brushed the window curtains. The sound of her heels stepping on the wooden floor can be heard making everyone flinch at her wicked presence. The pair didn't even budge at the scary presence infront of them, instead they smirked. 

The woman stopped just a meter away from the pair, who was emitting this suffocating and extremely strong presence. 

 Breaking the suffocating atmosphere, Momo strongly spoke,

"It's finally nice to see you..

 

 

 

 

 

Catherine Wilde."