10th:Confrontation

Sidekick

Holy it's been awhileeeeee. Hello! Real life stuff happened, sorry for that. But I'm back! I guess? Nonetheless, I'm doubting if I will continue this or not, because frankly, I've lost inspiration to write and stuff. (Mostly because I'm lazy and my English vocabulary is detoriorating, LOL)  But, I don't want to abandon this because the guilt is unbearable. I'm gonna continue this but idk if it will be interesting~ *Whispers* (Also what font should I use? The fonts are so pretteh I don't know what to usee/ Maybe if I change my font too much you will get annoyed soooo) I need to dissapear now. This author's note is lenghty as .

~

Catherine just chuckled and folded her arms infront of her chest, she raised an eyebrows and her lips curled up at the end. Momo and Nayeon rolled their eyes, displeased by the action given to them. It was alarming that the two rolled their eyes at the same time. Catherine didn't even flinch nor move, she seems quite empressed by the two so she started a conversation.

"Hmm, I didn't think you would come to your final stage that fast, Momorin?" 

Momo shot Catherine a disgusted look and fixed her posture, she held Nayeon's hand and replied, "Don't call me that. You know that was ages ago."

Catherine didn't retort, instead she stepped forward just to get close enough, she offered her hands to the two, initiating a handshake. Suprisingly, the two accepted her handshake and returned their hands where it was placed seconds ago. Catherine stepped back and suddenly laughed. 

'Heol?! She's so weird!' Momo and Nayeon tightly shut their eyes when Dahyun's piercing voice echoed through their head. Momo turned her face to Dahyun and eyed her. 

'Shut your mouth up if you want to live. Abandon this line, Nayeon is only allowed here, arrasso?' Dahyun nodded, she had no choice anyways, or else, the two wouldn't hesitate and kill her. No ofcourse they wouldn't, would they? Dahyun let out an awkward chuckle that gathered the attention of the people that accompanied them, including the pair and ofcourse, Catherine herself. 

Catherine lifted her hand and gestured her hand in a weird way, ordering perhaps. "Who is she?"

This time, Nayeon spoke to Dahyun. 'I swear to God, after this I'll skin you alive!' 

'Calm down, Nayeon. You're scaring her.'

'Wow, as if you didn't scare her earlier!'

'I did no-'

'Yes you d-'

Jihyo shut her eyes in an annoying way, she swear she had enough of their childish acts. Fighting infront of their enemy? Who wouldn't be dissapointed? She pressed a button that was located near her ear and quietly muttered, 'Stop your childish act, if you prolong this, this will get out of hand. For 's sakes continue your love quarrel later, Goddamnit.'

That shut them both up, Jihyo is very scary when she's furious. 

Momo cleared and garnered everyone's attention, saving Dahyun from the awkward stares she was receiving. 

"She's nobody, don't drag her to this mess. This is our mess only."

"Fine, I'll spare that little brat's life. I'm starting to think that you're still emotionally capable of thinking about others when you are in your final stage, am I right?"

Dahyun tsk'ed and prepared herself as she was about to lunge at the who called her brat, but Chaeyoung's arms stopped her, giving her a will-you-stop look. 

Nayeon replied, "Yes, that's right. The experiment wasn't completed because you decided to suddenly jump out of nowhere and sabotage the experiment."

Catherine gritted her teeth, cursing the two under her breath. She manage to compose herself and spat, "Then the experiment is a failure?"

Nayeon nodded, "Yeah, and it's because of your stupid timing."

She added, "Oh yeah, now that the experiment is a 'failure', you would not take interest, hmm?"

"Hmm, but I wouldn't miss the chance to slaughter you right now and place your heads in my trophy room. That would be delightful, isn't it?"

"That's wicked, yeah. But I think you're wrong." Nayeon and Momo smirked at held hands. 

"And why is th-" Before Catherine could continue her sentence, they both threw a dart at Catherine, hitting her. Catherine was caught offguard, she held her arm when her eyes grazed the part she got hit. Shuffling and movement was behind her, but she gestured them to not interrupt. She fixed her position and spoke, "Huh, cheeky."

Momo, Nayeon and Catherine cracked their necks and hands at the same time, readying themselves for the upcoming battle. Neither did she knew that the darts that was thrown at her contained a weakining substance. She felt her muscles getting torn and weakened but despite her disadvantage, she held her chin high and readied herself for the next attack.

Momo and Nayeon smirked and grabbed their weapons, Momo was using her silenced silver ballers while nunchucks are resting peacefully on her back for backup. While Nayeon got herself a pair of Sai's and throwing knives settled beside her knees. She also has a cheeky combat knife located inside her jacket. 

Catherine was caught aback by the sudden appearances of weapons infront of her. Momo was spinning her guns around and Nayeon was playing with her sai's. They both smirked when they caught a gulping Catherine. 

Unfortunately, Catherine only brought herself a pair of black silenced glock pistols. She grabbed it and pulled the safety off, aiming at her targets.

She was the first to initiate the move, mouth's opened and eyes anticipating for the next move. The bullet was speeding fast towards the target but Nayeon just smirked. 

Wrong move, . Nayeon jerked herself infront of Momo, crossing her sai's and she easily deflected the bullet. She sent the bullet flying away to God knows where it went. Momo smirked and joined Nayeon, readying their weapons, they lunged forward Catherine. Momo rained Catherine bullets but the latter just deflected the bullets using her own bullets. Nayeon searching for an entry, slid forward and strike Catherine's legs using her arms, which sent the latter on the floor. 

Momo was busy shooting her guns at the backup Catherine called, Nayeon propelled herself up and hovered herself on top of Catherine, locking up their legs and Nayeon forcing her sais onto Catherine's neck. Unfortunately, Catherine had enough force to push Nayeon off of her, standing up while she had the chance. 

Nayeon and Catherine facing each other, waiting for each other's movement and studying their thoughts. Catherine wiped the blood off her lips and tightened her grip on the pistols. She shot Nayeon but Nayeon just deflected it, thus Nayeon took the opportunity to lunge forward and collide with Catherine. The force knocked their weapons, out of their reach, forcing them in a hand to hand combat.

"Huh, where's the cocky Catherine, eh?" Nayeon mocked.

Catherine breathed heavily and replied, "W-Where the hell did you get that power?"

"Didn't you know? You just activated me." Nayeon smirked and lunged forward, smacking Catherine's cheek. The latter spat blood and stretched her neck. Both exchanged punches at each other. Their power was at the same level, but due to Catherine's weakness, Nayeon is overpowering her. 

The crowd stood still when Catherine smashed her knuckle at Nayeon's left cheek, causing Nayeon to step backward, wiping the blood off. 

Nayeon closed her eyes when she remembered what her father told her. Catherine took the chance and grabbed the knife that was hidden beside her biceps. She ran forward to Nayeon and aimed the knife at Nayeon's stomach. Nayeon opened her eyes and everything went slowmotion, Catherine running towards he r with the knife in her hands, but little did she know that Momo was running at her side. 

A loud groan left the crowd at shock, Nayeon opened her eyes to find Momo infront of her, looking down at the projectile that impaled her skin. Momo gulped and kicked a shocked Catherine. She got hold of the knife and pulled it out of her, wincing at the process. 

Nayeon's eyes displayed a burning blue color, she took Momo's nunchucks and pushed Momo aside, advancing at Catherine. She smacked and teared Catherine's skin mercilessly while Momo just looked at her like she was a different person. 

Nayeon continued smashing, blasting the nunchucks on Catherine's body, tons of blood gushing out of the wounds Catherine got from the merciless beating. She wasn't able to fight back, she was paralyzed. That's how Nayeon is beating her right now. 

Momo had enough, Catherine was almost unrecognizable because of Nayeon. So she stood up, walking slowly to Nayeon. She clutched her wound and patted Nayeon's shoulder, gaining the latter's attention.

"T-that's enough, N-Nayeon.."

Nayeon stopped and looked at Momo in disbelief, "Stop? After what she did to you, to us? Stop? Right now? When I have the power to kill her? She killed my father and she's gonna pa-" Momo pressed her lips onto Nayeon's shutting her completely. She parted first and placed her hand on Nayeon's shoulder.

Their moment was interrupted by Catherine's cries, they looked behind them and saw a Catherine emerged in tears and carefully hugging herself for protection. She was mumbling, "I-I'm sorry, n-no more.. pleas-e."

Nayeon sighed and finally let go of the nunchucks. A loud thud echoed and startled the crowd. 

Momo envelope the smaller girl in her arms and murmured, "Everything's gonna be fine, I promise. I love you." That was the last words Momo spoke before she fell onto Nayeon's arms.  

~

Okay. I'm sorry for this lame update. Please respond to my question above so I can use the font next time. Kekeke~ Kamsahamnida!