3rd

Sidekick

Nayeon's POV

My senses went blank when Momo pressed her lips against mine. I wanted to push her but my knees fell weak when she deepened the kiss, wanting more.
My hands found their way to Momo's nape, it was like an automatic response, like it was destined to go there. I responded to her kisses, applying the same aggressiveness.

She parted first and walked away, but I'm not gonna let her escape this one. "Stop." I grabbed her hands and pulled her to me, I looked up and met her eyes. It was blank and hard to read, she's silent 
and it makes me nervous. No one knows what this girl would do next. I gathered some confidence before talking to her, "W-Why did you k-kiss me?" 

"Forget what happened, change into some formal clothes, from now on, you'll be staying with me." She muttered and walked away. She closed the door and went to her own way.

I touched my lips and felt butterflies on my stomach. It doesn't feel new, I think I felt this ages ago, I just can't think when..

But wait, Staying with her? I'm gonna live with her? Oh no.

------

Momo's POV

After that awkward encounter, I managed to gather myself and walk away from that room, completely forgetting about what happened. And yes, from now on, she'll be staying with me, it'll be easier to protect her in that way. 

I'm heading towards my room right now, This house belongs to my father, and the members also live here for easy access. We'll be hosting a introduction party for Nayeon, so people like Sana (the pink haired girl) and Mina (the dark and y girl) wouldn't mistake her as an intruder thus kill her. No way in hell I'll let them do that. Jeez. 

I stood before a black door, I presented my eye on the eye scanner and a code appeared. 92295, I typed it in, don't question me for that code, just figure it out yourself.

Fresh aroma welcomed me, I took a step forward, checking the surroundings if Dahyun set a prank here. There is no weird presence, I sighed, thank god there's none.

I walked towards my walk-in closet, tons of clothes were infront of me, waiting for me to wear them. I picked a formal dress, a black one and slipped it on me. The dress fits my curves well, cleavage is just alright. Shoulders are exposed and my back also. I picked a simple black doll shoes and closed the closet.

I drifted towards my tabled where my makeups are located. I shaded my eyes with a dark color, just enough to emphasize my eyes. A little bit of blush on and dark matte lipstick, I'm done. I just let my hair fall, not doing anything fancy on it. I picked my earpiece and stucked it in my ear and a small pistol that would fit on my holster just behind my thigh. I also picked dangling earrings that shines. 

One final look on the mirror, I smiled and stood up, ready for the event. When I was about to step towards the door, images of Nayeon flashed in my mind, causing me to remember our kissing scene a while ago. I blushed and said, "Oh how I missed those lips." 

A knock startled my thoughts, fixing myself, I walked towards the door and two gorgeous woman stood infront of me. I recognized them, the Silent Duo, Mina and Sana. "They are all ready, Momo. Let's go." 

I followed them and they led me to the place where the event is held. It's just a part of our house and it's specially made for occassions.

They were about to leave to discuss things with other members but I called them out, "S Duo, Wait." They both turned there faces towards mine and expressed a questioning look. 

Well, as expected of them. They were silent so they aren't gonna question and go straight to the point. I tsk'ed at my thought and procceeded to ask the two.

"Where's Nayeon?"

O's formed their face and they showed a shy smile. 

Tss, they forgot. "It's fine. I'll go pick her up." They nodded and went on their own ways, probably fixing the event.

I started walking to Nayeon's room. Part of me is excited to see her but a part of me is also embarrassed to see her. 

It wasn't a long walk, so it just took me a few minutes to reach her room. This time, I knocked.

30 seconds have passed and I heard footsteps coming closer. The door opened and revealed a formal Nayeon with her hair falling naturally on her back. Her body was coated with this silky gray dress that emphasized her curves perfectly. She has light makeup but it was enough to further emphasize her beauty. She shly smiled at me before greeting me.

"Hello, Momo." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before stepping forward and closing the door behind her.

"Are you ready?" 

She nodded and answered, "Yes." I grabbed her hand and intertwined it with mine. She gave me a confused look but I just gave her a small smile, comforting her.

Who knew what would happen in today's events. Better be prepared.

--------- 

Hello people!!!!! It's me again keke with a new story. I hope you like it, I will do my best to write it. This was just a filler chapter and I'm sure that next chapter will be long. I'm just gonna finish an event in my real life and break is here! I'll update when I'm done. Let's do this! FIGHTING TWICE AND ONCEEEEEEE! :)))))))))