Chapter 12: Final

Sidekick

Warning: Explicit Scenes, Rated [M]. You have been warned. (Not fully detailing it though! XD)

~

5 Days Later 

The company was running fine, it was quite stressful running it back again after the scandalous scene that happened a few days ago. Thankfully, with the help of Im Nayeon and the dorky members, the company was back to its roots, running smoothly with no problems at all. Nonetheless, Nayeon still has some worries about something, particularly her partner, Hirai Momo.

Momo spent almost all her time training and mending her wounds, she would insist that she needed further training to push her limits to the farthest, God knows where it is. Yet, she's still hanging out at the company's gym, having no plans of leaving it. Even Nayeon starts to doubt, useless thoughts have been clouding her mind. And there's this thought that is peculiar, it's no other than Momo marrying their gym.

Strange right?

Well, it was all because of Momo not spending a tiny bit of time with her. Her routine was sleep, eat, shower, change to gym clothes and spend the rest of the day working out and training. They still share a conversation, usually contains some goodmornings and hello, and Nayeon isn't satisfied with it. Hell no. She will never be satisfied of the treatment she's been receiving.

The last memory she shared with Momo is still fresh, and she tried to shove the thoughts away.

But she couldn't,

especially when she can feel Momo's lips on her, the way those muscular arms and hands carress her skin delicately. 

and when Momo effortlessly nibbles her lips and she unconsiously lets out a moan, the way Momo craves for her and she feels the same way. They way all her touch burns her skin and turns her blood to fire. 

No. She couldn't move on. 

She wants to touch every inch of Momo's vulptous body, she wants to taste the equisite taste of Momo, she wants to be the first one to hear Momo's moans and cries when she touches her. She wants Momo to beg.

In short, She wants Momo.

Her ert thoughts suddenly washed away when a finger poked her right cheek.

"What?!"

"Jeez, calm down. I just poked your cheek, your acting like I interrupted something that needs attention."

Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her hands infront of her chest. "Well you did!"

"Jesus Christ! Calm down! I'm sorry, okay!"

"What the do you want Jihyo?"

Jihyo pouted and scratched her head. "I want to ask for advice."

Nayeon's expression softened, her eyebrows went to it's normal state and her shoulders fell down. She always have a soft spot for her members.

"Aish, sorry. Come here, care to tell me what happened?"

She then gestured Jihyo to sit with her. When the latter did the action, she quickly placed an arm over Jihyo's shoulder and she pulled her closer.

"T-Tzuyu.."

Nayeon widened her eyes, "What about her?"

"S-She confessed.."

"To you?"

Jihyo nodded and buried her face on her hands. 

"Well, isn't that a good thing?"

Jihyo nodded but kept her position. "Then why are you asking for advice?"

"I-I want to confess to her too, but I said the wrong thing when she confessed."

"What did you say?"

"I s-said I don't like her.."

Nayeon facepalmed herself using her other hand, she mumbled. "Aigoo, babo!"

"Tell her the truth then. The longer you wait, the more troubles you will face. Arrasso?" Jihyo nodded and hugged Nayeon, she then thanked her and went to her separate way, probably confessing.

"Hey."

Nayeon jumped at the contact, she turned around and felt two strong hands enveloping her waist into a hug. She was sandwiched between an unidentified human being and a chair.

"Jesus Christ! You scared me!"

It was no other than her partner, Momo. Her pulse quickened and her skin burnt at the contact. She was breathing heavily when she inhaled Momo's scent. She held herself not to place a hickey on Momo's shoulder.

"M-Momo! Yo-you're here!"

"Mhm, I'm here. Are you expecting someone else?" Nayeon's doubt and anxiety all ran down to the drain. Her feelings were replaced by arousal and temptation.

Momo continued hugging and sniffing her. She closed her eyes and her breathing hitched when Momo's breath brushed on her neck.

"W-What are you doing?"

"I missed you." Momo's voice was husky and it turned Nayeon on big time.

, I'm ing screwed. I'm ing screwed! 

"I- I miss-." Nayeon's response was cut when Momo crushed their lips together. The pressure gradually increased, and the kiss became flirtatious and teasing. Seeking for a response, Momo playfully bit Nayeon's bottom lip, causing the other to squeal. Momo felt Nayeon's arms slide around her, drawing her closer. She returned the embrace hungrily.

The kiss became deeper as she returned it, their tongues playing and teasing each other, wanting more. Momo's free hand found their way to Nayeon's , pulling them closer to her pelvis. 

Momo found her voice. "Put your l-legs around me." 

Instinctively, Nayeon did what she was told. Momo tightened her embrace while they exchange kisses. Momo lifted Nayeon up, carrying her to their room. Then, closing the door behind them, she seized hold of her and pushed Nayeon against the door, pinning her. 

Momo pulled back from the kiss to let them breathe air for a second. They stared at each other, both eyes were laced with lust and want. 

Both knew what they want.

Not waisting any time, Momo smashed their lips together and carried Nayeon to their bed, suprisingly. 

Oh, Momo had advantages.

Momo carefully laid Nayeon down, continuing where she left off, she smashed their lips for the nth time and continued savoring Nayeon's lips while her hands was busy roaming around Nayeon's body.

"P-please, Momo.. I-I want you.."

Momo nibbled Nayeon's earlobe while her hands are busy removing their clothing. "You want what Nayeon?"

Momo kept leaving trails of kisses down Nayeon's jawline, neck, collarbones, leaving hickeys, marking her territory. She found her soft spot which she nibbled and kissed, teasing Nayeon.

"Oh God!"

In a blink of an eye, they were both . There was nothing whose gonna stop them.

Eventually, Momo advanced and she whispered. "I love you Im Nayeon."

Nayeon moaned and bit her lip, her lips swollen because of the kisses, but she manage to say. "I love you too Hirai Momo."

And that's when Nayeon's wish was granted. She surrendered and apparantly, she felt like she won.

Oh yes she did, she won Momo's heart.

~

Yay! It's finally done! Thank you for supporting and reading this story! See you in my other stories! Annyeong~!