8th

Sidekick

Momo's POV

'Hey? Momo? Are you awake?' My eyes shot wide open when I heard a voice in my head. I scanned the area but failed to analyze it because it's dark. I am currently tied to a chair, and I hear soft breathing across. I furrowed my eyebrows in attempt to recognize the figure a meter across me. Due to terrible lighting and muffled hearing, I can't picture who the figure is. 

I tried lowering my protective wall down, so I could join the conversation others are having, Luckily, I succeeded and managed to squeeze in despite all the blabberings my brain is receiving.

'What is this?!' I think this is Jungyeon. Are we all kidnapped?

'HEEELPPPPPPPP!!!!' I closed my eyes when I heard Sana's high pitched scream. 

'What the hell is this?! Why am I tied up!?!' Mina calmly shouted, Sana quickly talked, 'MINAAAA CHAAAAAAN! HELP ME!'

I couldn't take their mixed voices anymore, I cleared my throat, even though I'm not using it, I bothered doing it anyways. 'Hello? This is Momo. Anybody here?' I whispered, hoping someone could hear me and explain what the heck is happening right now.

'M-Momorin?!' Is that Nayeon? Why does she sounds like she's hurt? Don't tell me, they torture--.

'M-Momorin!? Help me, please! I don't know where am I or what is happening!!'

I breathed in and out, calmly composing myself, If I found out the my Nayeon is hurt, they'll surely ing pay! 

'Nayeon-ah? Don't worry, I'm coming to rescure you and the others, if I could just escape from this goddamn rope!!' I groaned and tried my best to fiddle my hands around the rope, trying to maneuver my hand swiftly from it. , it scrapes my ing hands!  After a while, I managed to slip my hand freely, and was about to stand up, but I was stopped by a click and light shone on us, two figures appeared from my right, and a girl infront of me, revealed.

NAYEON?! What the !? 'Nayeon! Wake up!'  She seems to be taken aback from my shouting when she shot her head up, squinting when her eyes came in contact with the bright light, she groaned when she found out her position and shot a glare to the mysterious men beside us.I position my hands behind the chair like it was still tied up, but no, I'm trying to plan on how I would kill this stupid men here.

The men spat infront and cleared his throat, he began to speak, "Hmm. Expecting from the best assassins, I can say you're pretty weak." He chuckled and even patted his partner and they busted out laughing. I looked up and met their eyes, I straigthened my back and glared at them with my emotionless eyes. They stopped laughing and I saw one of them nervously gulping. 

I exhaled out air and cocked an eyebrow at them, still maintaining my cold face, I spat at them, "Weak? Wait till I get out here and I kill your sorry asses."

"Try it, !" I shook my head. The guts of this coward. 

"Well, our boss wanted to extract information from you regarding your father's stupid experiment." 

"Take that back!"

"Make me." The guy walked towards Nayeon and traced his hands on Nayeon's face. Nayeon looked away, disgusted. The guy squatted, so that his face is just as the same level as Nayeon's, he smirked and stood up, and slapped Nayeon. "Stupid !"

How dare, he's really testing me, isn't he? ! I can't take this any longer!

"You made the wrong ing decision, and I'll make sure you'll regret it for the rest of your life!" He stepped towards me and eyed me disgustingly. 

"Don't you know? I'm the experiment, stupid man! My father experimented on me, to fully unlock my assassin potential! And now Nayeon's here, she's the key, she unlocked my final stages! YOU STUPID HUMAN BEING!" I looked at Nayeon and she looked shocked, I didn't even let the man react, as I stood up and kicked his beloved treasure, as he kneeled down, growling in pain, I ran towards his partner and jumped swiftly on his back before engaging on him. He tried to point his gun on me, but I held his hand and forcefully pointed his gun on his temple and pulling the trigger, killing him.

I jumped down and kicked his body and spat on him. The stupid man managed to stand up but with wobbly legs, he tried to reach his gun in his holster but I kicked his hand away, breaking it. He shouted and tried to tackle me, but I stepped aside and he fell, I followed after him and grabbed his head, headlocking him from behind, he grabbed my hand but I pulled more until I heard his head click. I stood up and took both of their guns and remaining ammunition. I walked towards Nayeon and she noticed a big difference on me. 

"Momo? Is that you?"

I tsk'ed, "What are you talking about?" She squirmed when I cut the rope, and I gave her the other gun and some ammunition.

"You.. you look different.." I stood up and walked towards the door, but I encountered a full length mirror, so I looked at myself. 

Holy ! Is this me? My eyes are displaying a burning red color, as well as my features became sharper and my clothes almost ripped when my muscles changed a bit. As I am wearing a hood, I can notice a change, so I brought my hood down and glistening silver hair greeted me. 

"What is this?!"

"Molla! It must be the final stage.."

"But--" My words were cut off when Nayeon called me.

"Momorin! Look at these!" 

Nayeon pointed a glass box which contains two silver pistols with silencers on them,they were shining, and there something in me that was urging me to break the glass and take it. So I did, I folded my arm and struck the glass with enough force for it to break. It did and I layed my eyes on the pistols, I slowly reached it and held it on both my hands. It fits my hands perfectly. I smiled and took the safety off and showed it to Nayeon.

"Isn't it cool? This will be my trademark weapon from now on, Nayeon!"

"H-Hey, calm down Momo, we need to save the others."

"Oh yeah, let's go--"

'If anybody hears this, I need help, right now! Mina is down! I repeat Mina is wounded! I need backup, now!'

I traced Sana's location and found out that she is just a floor above us, I pulled Nayeon's hand and ran towards Sana.

Now, I can really use my advantage. I smirked. 

"Momo, you're creeping me out.."

"Oh Nayeon, I'm gonna have so much fun today.." I smiled at her sweetly before dragging her with me.