1st

Sidekick

"Hey! Get up!" Nayeon felt her shoulders being shaken, she opened her eyes and found a mysterious girl shaking her shoulders. 

It was making her dizzy, she got hold of the hands and forcefully stopped it. "What?" 

As if on cue, she suddenly felt her swarmed in pain, she looked at her position, she was sitting on the concrete floor, blood gushing out of her elbows. As an automatic response, she screamed and pushed the undentified girl away from her. Gathering her energy, she managed to stand up, but her legs was wobbly, she fell.

But she felt strong arms snake her waist, preventing her from falling. She looked up and met the eyes of the stranger, her face was well lit, (thanks to the street light) she observed the girl's features.

God, she's so beautiful..

"Hey! No time for nonsense! We need to move!" The girl swiftly set her on her back and started running. 

Cold air hits her face, causing her to shiver. She looked behind her and found 2 large, I repeat,2 large men running after them. Her eyes widen and her hold on the girls neck tightened.

"E-ey, c-can't breathe.." She quickly loosened her hold and the girl ran faster.

"WHO ARE THEY?!" Nayeon shouted and buried her head on the girl's shoulder. She was afraid. Very afraid.

"Aish, I'll explain later. No time to talk." The girl quickly dissmised the topic and turned into an alley.

Her running came to a halt. Nayeon looked up, and found a tall wall infront of them. 

. Dead end. What now?!

"Get off." 

"What?"

The unidentified girl tsk'ed, "I said get off." Nayeon carefully jumped down and winced when her legs weakened.

"W-what now? I-Im scared.." Nayeon hugged herself in order to protect herself. They can here footsteps becoming louder every second.

Faint voices can be heard, she was sure that they were the voices of the men running after them.

The mysterious girl shook her head and glanced at Nayeon. She ripped a part of her shirt, revealing her abs, and folding it to cover up Nayeon's wounds.

Nayeon blushed at the sight and looked away, but winced when she felt the fabric touch her skin. 

"Shh, stay back and don't make a noise, whatever you see today, please don't change the way you look at me." The mysterious girl carried her and placed her in a dark corner, dark enough to hide her. She obliged and stared at the girl's back as she walks towards the large men.

"No way to run kiddo, hand us the key and we're not going to harm you." The men stepped closer, but the girl maintained her position. She stretched her head and knuckles and spat at the men. She just smirked and said, "Kiss my , you sick bastards!"

Nayeon didn't even know how the girl became so powerfull in just a second. Kicks and punches thrown at her but none actually landed. Swift movements and hard kicks weakened the 2 men. The other man managed to get a grip of the girl's hands but the girl quickly kicked his sensitive part which he kneeled and growled in pain. She ended his misery with one swift kick to the head.

"ARGH! You bitc--." The man didn't even finished his sentence when the girl kicked his head that caused blood to come out of his mouth. The man covered his mouth and glanced at the girl. The atmosphere calmed for a second, but tensed again when the man charged at her. The girl crouched, and jumped high enough to avoid the man, she position her legs in a kicking position while gravity did the rest. Nayeon closed her eyes and avoided the gore infront of her. It was too much for an innocent girl.

"We're good."

She looked up to see the girl's face, blood was evident on her face. She can't help herself and she stood up, clutching a handkerchief, she cleaned up the blood on her face, revealing a beautiful girl. 

"A-are you okay?" The girl just nodded and turned her back. She crouched and positioned her hands behind her, indicating Nayeon to get on her back for a piggyback.

Nayeon got on the girl's back and the girl started walking. Cold air is pressing on her skin, she yawned and rested her head on the girl's shoulder. The rocking motion helped her to rest and sleep.

---------

Light was passing through Nayeon's eyes, she opened her eyes and it revealed a white room. She stood up but immediately flinched when she hit her elbow. 

"Aw.. Where am I?"

"You're in our house. Welcome."

She turned around to see the mysterious girl smiling at her.

Who is she?

---------