DAY26

Locked Up and Set Free

The drive to the beach is exciting to Jung Kook.

Seok Jin-hyung turns to look at me. "Have you ever been to the beach Kookie?"

"No. I've only ever seen it in pictures and videos. This will be my first time seeing it in person."

"Oh really? This must be exciting for you."

"It is."

Ji Min looks over at me with curious eyes.

"Do you know how to swim then?"

"No I don't. I want to learn though."

"You should learn. Maybe one day you'll get stranded in an island or something. Tae can teach you. He knows how to swim."

"Yeah I can teach you." He flashes me a smile.

"Okay."

We get to the beach and unload the car.

It's beautiful in person. The sound of the waves are loud but calming.There's not a lot of people. The sand is soft and warm beneath my feet.

We set the foldable chairs on the sand and the cooler in front.

I walk to the water and stare at the waves coming in.

Tae Hyung stands next to me.

"Beautiful."

"It is. I like the sound of the waves."

"I was talking about you. The lighting is hitting your face and making you look stunning."

I hide my face in my hands.

"Are you blushing?"

I shake my head no.

I hear him move so I look up to see if he left.

He didn't leave. He's now standing in front of me. I feel so vulnerable under his gaze.

"Wh-Why are you looking at me like that?"

"May I kiss you?"

"Here? In public?"

"Yes."

I look around to check if anyone is looking. The coast is clear.

"Okay."

He gently places his hands on either side of my face. I close my eyes. I get a kiss on my forehead. He steps back and I open my eyes.

"That's it?"

"Do you want more? A kiss on the lips? Or more than that? I can give it to you later." He winks.

I feel my entire face heat up. I turn and run back to our spot in the sand.

"Kookie, why are you running? Don't get embarrassed."

He runs after me and I run faster, but because I have no type of luck I fall flat on my face. Sand gets in my eyes and mouth. I sit up and spit out most of the sand and try to rub the sand out my eyes. Tae Hyung and the others run to my side.

"Babe are you okay?"

"I have sand in my eyes and mouth."

I reach up to rub my eyes again but Nam Joon-hyung stops me.

"No! You'll hurt your eyes if you rub them. He hands me a bottle of water.

"Throw some on your eyes and rinse your mouth with it too."

"Thank you." I slightly open my eyes and start splashing water.

After I no longer have sand in my eyes we all go back to sitting on the chairs.

"So this is what people do at the beach?"

Ho Seok-hyung shakes his head. "No, some play sports, others exercise, some lay on the sand and tan, others just sit here and relax."

Ji Min stands and opens the cooler. "Anyone want a drink?"

"I'll take a cola," Yoon Gi-hyung says.

"Beer for me," Nam Joon-hyung and Seok Jin-hyung tell Ji Min.

He hands everyone their drink as they say what they want.

"You two drink alcohol?!"

"Yeah. Only when we want to relax though."

 "Is it good?"

"Would you like to try some?" Seok Jin-hyung extends his hand towards me.

"No thank you."

"Okay. To answer your question, it's not that bad. It depends on how strong the drink is. There's beer, vodka, tequila, etc. They all taste different. It also depends on what the person likes."

"Oh okay."

We sit in silence for the next few minutes enjoying the view.

Ho Seok-hyung stands. "Alright time to get wet."

I hear Ji Min giggle. Everyone stands up and stretches.

"Whoever is the last one in the water has to cook dinner," Ho Seok-hyung announces. "On the count of three 1...2...3!"

We all sprint to the water. Yoon Gi-hyung is the last in the water because he started walking halfway to the water.

"I don't know how to swim so I'll stay close to the shore."

Tae Hyung grabs my hand. "Go deeper. I'll hold your hand so you don't get knocked down by the waves."

"I'm scared."

"You trust me, don't you? I won't let you drown or get hurt."

I take a couple steps forward. The water is at my waist now.

"When a big wave comes look away. Don't fight it too much either because you may fall and get hurt. Make sure to not let go of my hands either."

I nod. I feel my heart beat fast and my legs begin to shake. I try to calm down and breathe.

"Look at me," Tae Hyung orders.

I do as I'm told.

My breathing evens out and I stop shaking.

After a while I get used to the waves hitting us and let go of Tae Hyung.

"Are you sure you can do this?"

"Yes."

After some time it's not as scary. I still need to learn how to swim though.

"You can go further in to play with the others. I feel bad because you are here with me because I don't know how to swim."

"It's okay babe. I don't mind teaching you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Besides I am enjoying this."

"You are?"

"Yep. I get to see your t-shirt stick to your body and your hair all wet and sandy. You look hot."

"I-I think it's time I get out of the water."

"Oh c'mon. I saw you looking at my amazing body earlier."

"Ah you caught that huh."

He chuckles. "Yeah I did."

On the way home everyone tries to decide on what they want to eat. The final decision is chicken fettuccine alfredo. After everyone takes a bath Yoon Gi-hyung asks Seok Jin-hyung for help so he doesn't burn the house down. Meanwhile the rest of us relax in the family room. About 40 minutes later they call us to the dining room to eat. After dinner everyone goes to their respective rooms.

"Would you like that kiss that you were expecting earlier?"

I sit on the bed instead of responding.

"Is that a no? I was really looking forward to it."

"You can kiss me." 

"I'm not forcing you or anything Kookie."

"I know. I want it. I want you."

That seems to do the trick because in seconds he's on top of me. The kiss is anything but gentle. Tae Hyung covers my lips with his in a hungry kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him lower. He let's his hand wander down to my thighs. I moan out his name at the feeling. He starts trailing kisses down to my neck. He nips at it and on my neck leaving a purple and red mark. I bring my knee up and accidentally rub it against . He let's out a low groan. He stops kissing me and sits up.

 "We umm we should stop," Tae Hyung says catching his breath.

I sit up with him. "Why? What's wrong?"

"I can't do this."

"Do what?"

"It's hard to hold back. If we keep going I won't be able to stop."

"Oh."

"I'm sorry. I just don't want us to get carried away."

"It's okay. I understand."

"Let's go to sleep yeah?"

"Yeah." 

We lie down and head off to dreamland.

 

A/N: Hi ^ -^ Hope you like this chapter. Wanted to post another before work xD