DAY23

Locked Up and Set Free

The next day at school, Jung Kook made his way to his locker and noticed it had been written on. The closer he got he was able to read it. In big red letters it said

"YOU ING FAGS DON'T BELONG IN THIS SCHOOL!!"

Jung Kook wanted to cry but held it in. He grabbed his book from inside the locker and left to class. He's glad Tae Hyung went to the restroom.

After class, Tae Hyung offered to go with him to his locker but Jung Kook told him he should just go to his class or else he'd be late again. Tae Hyung noticed something was wrong but didn't push it. He didn't follow Jung Kook to his locker and went to his class instead.

When the last bell rang signaling that the school day was over Jung Kook was the last to leave the room. Tae Hyung was waiting for him outside the door like always.

"How was class today?" Tae Hyung smiled at him.

"It was fine I guess. I learned this stuff already."

"You should really talk to the counselor so that they can put you in advanced classes."

"I did."

"What did they say?"

"There's no room."

"That's bull! I'm sure you're smarter than all the kids in this ing prison."

"Tae please don't talk like that."

"I'm sorry baby. Oh do you want to go on date right now?"

I think about my locker. I should clean that up.

"Babe not today. I have something to do."

"Oh um okay."

"I'll see you at your house later though. I'm sleeping over remember?"

"Really?!"

"Yeah. I already asked my mom."

"Alright then. See you later cutie."

He gives me a kiss on the forehead and walks away.

I make my way to the restroom to get paper towels.

As I'm cleaning my locker I hear footsteps and they stop right next to me. I look up. It's a girl.

Her straight, long black hair reaches her waist. She's as thin as a model but has nice curves.

She smiles, "Jung Kook, right?"

I stand up.

"Yes."

"Hi. I'm Joy."

"H-hi."

"Do you know who did this?"

"No. I don't want to know either."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"My mom told me that people who try to harm you should always be forgiven because we never know what they're going through."

"She sounds nice."

"She is."

"Need help?"

"No it's okay. I can do it."

"Are you sure? It would help you finish faster."

I smile at her thoughtfulness. "Okay then."

She gets a paper towel and wets it with the bottle of water I got.

"Some people just don't know how to keep their thoughts to themselves."

"I suppose."

"You don't talk much, do you?"

"Not really."

"You're new here huh? I barely started seeing you around."

"Yeah."

"What do you like to do?"

"Read and spend time with the people I love."

"That's nice. What type of books do you read?"

"I like romance novels and adventure. I mostly read the bible though. It makes me feel at ease."

"The bible? Hm that's the first time I hear someone tell me they read the bible a lot."

"What do you like to do?"

"I enjoy doing nothing. Just sit there and think of all types of things."

"Oh okay."

"Looks like we're done." Joy stands up and helps me collect all the trash.

"Thank you so much."

"Oh it's nothing."

"I have to go home now. See you around?"

"Definitely."

I make my way to Tae Hyungs place. When I get there he greets me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hungry? Jin-hyung made lasagna."

"Lasagna? I've never had that."

"You're going to love it. It's delicious."

"So what did you do at school? Why did you stay?"

"My locker was getting a little dirty so I wanted to clean it."

"That's it? That's why you stayed?"

"Yeah."

"That's so like you."

"Is it?"

"Yeah."

"I made a friend while I was cleaning."

"A friend? Who?"

"Her name is Joy."

"A girl?"

"Yeah. She's nice."

"How'd you meet her?"

"She kinda just walked up to me."

"That's weird."

"She helped me clean."

"Why? That's even more weird."

"I'm starting to think you think everything is weird."

"I don't think everything is weird. I just find it weird that a girl just walked up to you and started helping you clean your locker."

"It's not weird to me. I think it's nice. There are still some kind people out there."

"I guess."

 

 

A/N: Heeeeey!!!! These comebacks have me dying and coming back to life.

Here with another chapter after so long. How are you?

Hope your heart is doing okay lol