DAY25

Locked Up and Set Free

Saturday morning I wake up to the window open letting in the fresh morning breeze.

I wonder where my Kookie went...

I sluggishly get out of bed and slide into my slippers. Right when I stand up my angel steps into the room holding a tray of food.

"You're awake. I made breakfast. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind babe."

"Get back on the bed."

"Oh my so demanding. I'll do whatever you say daddy."

"...daddy?"

"Haha it's nothing."

He sets the tray of food on my lap.

"In one of the videos that I saw one of the guys said daddy too. Why?" 

"Uhh well I don't really know how to explain it. You can do more research on that."

"Okay daddy."

"...."

"What? You said it...why can't I?"

"Just don't say it when we're around other people."

"Why?"

"Because it's something that is normally said when no one is around. Okay baby?"

"Okay. I should go give food to the others now."

"You made some for everyone?"

"Yes. It would be rude not to."

"Aww and here I was feeling special."

"I'll be right back."

"Don't take too long. I want to cuddle."

He walks out with a smile on his face. I continue to eat breakfast. I'm not surprised he knows how to cook this good. Less than ten minutes later Jung Kook returns with bright red cheeks.

"They said something didn't they?"

"How'd you know?"

"You're as red as a tomato."

"Ah. Ho Seok-Hyung asked if we did anything naughty last night."

"What did you say?"

"I said the truth.  That we watched a movie and then went to sleep."

"Yeah they are not going to believe that."

"They didn't."

"They must think that we're ing all the time."

"Tae Hyung! D-Don't say that."

"Alright sorry."

I set the empty tray on the floor.

"Want to cuddle with me?"

He climbs on top of me and smiles.

"Oh? Do you have other things in mind that you want to do?" 

"Other things? Like what?" He leans down and kisses my neck slowly. "?"

"Mmm Jung Kook p-please don't do that. I don't think you know what you're doing."

"I want you Tae Hyung."

I flip Jung Kook over onto his back.

"No baby. Not right now. I know you're not ready."

"I'm not ready?"

"No. I think you're just or something."

"When will I be ready?"

"I don't really know. But it's too soon to do it now. I want to have everything ready so it doesn't hurt all that much."

"Okay then."

I lay down next to him and bring him closer. He wraps his arm around my waist and nuzzles my chest. .....cutie.

I don't fall asleep like I hoped I would but Jung Kook does. I watch him sleep (in a non creepy way xD). I bet no one looks as beautiful as my Jung Kook when they sleep. He mumbles something unintelligible and hugs me tighter.

He's such a blessing.

 There's a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Nam Joon-hyung comes in cautiously.

"Hey we're wondering if you guys want to go to the beach with us. We're leaving in 15 minutes."

"Yeah. I'll tell him when he wakes up."

"Alright."

When he's out of the room I look to make sure Jung Kook didn't wake up. Still fast asleep.

I let him sleep a few minutes more and then try waking him up by poking his cheek.

"Wake up mister. We're going to the beach."

He blinks confusedly. "Beach?"

"Mmhmm. Wanna stop by your house to get clothes or do you want to borrow mine?"

"I'll just borrow yours."

"Okay. Let me get us some clothes."

"You're not going to shower first?"

"No. We're going to the beach babe I'm going to get dirty all over again."

"That's true."

I grab us some swim trunks and t-shirts from the closet.

I hand Kookie his and throw mine on the bed. I begin undressing and laugh when Jung Kook looks away.

"Why are you looking away? You had me in your mouth not that long ago."

He looks down in embarrassment.

"Jung Kook."

He ignores me. No one can ignore Kim Tae Hyung.

I walk towards him still in my birthday suit and hug him from behind. He jumps a bit. I hear his breathing quicken.

"Tae Hyung I um..."

"What's wrong baby?"

He grabs my hand and lowers it slowly. Ooh.

He's hard.

I rub my hand against it a bit. Jung Kook let's out a moan. I kiss his neck and nibble on his ear. I can feel my own shaft poking my Kookie but try to calm myself down the best I can.

Knock knock

"Aghh ing blockers. Kookie get the door please I need to put on some clothes."

He stands there for a second then clears his throat and walks to the door. I quickly put on my swim trunks.

Seok Jin-hyung is at the door. "You guys ready? Oh sorry did I interrupt something?"

"No I just woke up from my nap. Tae said we're going to the beach."

"Yeah. We're all heading to the car already. We'll be waiting for you."

"We'll be right down hyung"

Jim walks away with a knowing smile on his face.

 We finish changing and run down to the car.

 

A/N: The holidays are coming! Time to eat!!