Getting What?

She's My Butler

Suho knocked the door. "Sir, can I come in?",he politely asked.

Myungsoo grunted and opened the door, relieving his cute, messy bed hair. "What..",he said with annoyed tone. Not to mention that he sounded so y with his morning voice.

"Your parents will come here soon. He wants you to be prepared with a formal suit. Well, I'll let the stylist to do that."

"Are you following?"

Suho laughed amusedly. "No,sir."

Myungsoo pouted and nodded his head soulessly. "I understand. You may go. Thanks."

After one hour of getting ready and else, Myungsoo finally ready and went to the living room, waiting for his parents. Unlike Soohyun, Myungsoo aren't that close to his parents due of their business.

"Myungsoo! My son!",Mrs.Kim hugged her daughter while Myungsoo was too shocked with her sudden action and awkwardly hugged her back. "Mom.."

"Come on, we don't want to be late.",Mr.Kim commanded and both of them just nodded and went into the limousin.

'Where are we going?',he thought.

----

"Ppali, Lee Soohyun!",both of her parents shouted from downstairs. "What took the stylist so long?",she sighed.

Sungyeol grinned, "Maybe Soohyun is too ugly that she took a lot of time to cover it."

Mr.Kim laughed hard and gave Sungyeol a high five.

While they were having fun, Soohyun walked downstairs wih an awkward move. "What's withthat move?",Sungyeol bursts into laugh again, this time,louder. "Yah! I just not used wearing high heels."

"It's not that high though.",Sungyeol pointed out.

Soohyun took off the high heels from her soft feet and walked as usual. Sometimes she will adjusts the long floral printed dress that she wears.

Once all of them sat on the couch, an unknown family came in. She didn't bother to look at them until Mr. Kim got up and greeted them, "Welcome. Mr and Mrs. Kim.",he cheerfully said,so does Soohyun's mother. The two pair of husband and wife greeted each other and sat on the couch back.

Soohyun stop playing with her fingers. She furrowed her eyebrows. "M-Myungsoo?"

The guy looked at her. He looked suprised and trying to hide his smile. "Lee Soohyun.."

The Mr and Mrs stopped talking and looked at both of their daughter and son. "Oh? Seems like you already know each other. That's great then.", Mrs Kim said, smiling. Myungsoo nodded and smile while looking at Soohyun. 'So she lived at here..Why she wants to be a maid then?'

"Well, let's jump to our topic.",Mr.Kim said.

"Actually, the reason we're here is to pair both of you together."

"Huh..?", Sungyeol and Soohyun furrowed their eyebrows. Myungsoo bit his lower lips, trying his best to hide his smile. Since he came in,he can't stop looking at Soohyun. Sometimes he will took a glance to the guy beside her. 'Who is him..?',he thought.

"We want you guys to get married.", they said, suprising Soohyun and Myungsoo.

"What?!",both of them shouted.

 ________________________

A/N :: 3 chapters in a row. Ohmygod.