Jealous?

She's My Butler

"Myungsoo, I'm hungry.",she grinned while poking her stomach. "Ice cream?",he offered. "Yes!"

They walked while holding hands, this time, both of them felt happy and didn't want to let go of their hands. Soohyun searched for a place while Myungsoo ordered for the ice cream.

The female who worked there blushed and didn't stop try to seduce him. "Can I help you?",she said and gave him a seductive smile. Myungsoo didn't even bother to look at her and pointed at cookies and cream flavoured ice cream. "This and..",he stopped and smirked. "Only that.",he said and paid. The worker smiled as she touched Myungsoo's hand when he wants to pay.

"Please wait.",she said.

Myungsoo nodded and looked for Soohyun who looked mad. "Why?",he asked as he sat.

"Nothing.",she said while her hand on the chin, looking away and glared at the worker.

Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck and bit his lower lips. 'What did I do wrong..?',he thought and the ice cream arrived. It's the same female. The female glared at Soohyun and mumbled something before left.

Soohyun just rolled her eyes and took the ice cream. "Where's yours?",she asked and took a big bite of the ice cream.

"The one you were eating."

"Eh? I'm sorry. Here.",she awkwardly gave back the ice cream. "Then..where is mine?",she pouted.

"We're sharing this together.",he said and tried to feed Soohyun.

She furrowed her eyebrows but still accept the ice cream.

Myungsoo chuckled, "What? I don't have money left. This is all your fault."

"Why?!"

"Your dress is so expensive!",he said.

Soohyun scoffed and pinched Myungsoo on his lap. "Ow! How could you.."

"I don't asked you to pay for the dress."

Myungsoo chuckled and carressed Soohyun's hair. "I'm just joking."

Soohyun rolled her eyes and mumbled 'whatever'.

----

Sungyeol looked at the clock. "It's already 5. Where are they?",he sighed.

He took his phone and called Soohyun's mom.

"Omma! Your daughter still didn't come back.",he said and pouted.

 

"What?! Where did she go? Is she alone?"

 

"I don't know. No, she's with Myungsoo."

 

"....Oh."

 

"Oh? What do you mean?"

 

"I'm the one who asked Soohyun and Myungsoo going out together. Next week is a big day. They are going to get engaged.Hahahaha."

 

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and bid her goodbye before hung up.

"And they leave me alone at this boring mansion."