Concerned

She's My Butler

              "I don't want to get fired, Sir Myungsoo."

.

.

.

"Great, now get to work. 9 in the morning you'll follow me to my company."

Myungsoo let go of Soohyun and went outside while looking at his watch. "How about Mr.Suho, sir?",Soohyun asked,carefully.

Myungsoo stopped walking and looked back at Soohyun with his charming eyes, oh Soohyun just can't stand but kept staring on the floor. "He'll rest. You'll be my butler."

"For how long?"

"I'll ask Suho if he wants to rest forever or not."

"What does that supposed to mean, sir?"

"I don't know. Get ready and wear something proper and formal.",Myungsoo walked away and closed the door.

Soohyun pouted. "Tsk, I used to go to my company too! I know how to dress up you don't need to teach me."

----

"Sir can I ask you something?",Suho said while took a seat across his boss that almost felt like his own brother. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow and put the newspaper down. "Hm?"

"About sir actually. It's my first time to see you being so nice with girl."

"With whom?",Myungsoo asked, coughed awkwardly.

"Lee Soohyun."

Myungsoo cleared his throat and stared at his watch, "I'm going to late, where is she?"

"It's 8:15,still early. See, you concerned about her. Do you, sir, like--"

"Soohyun! Get down, now!",Myungsoo shouted and quickly get up from his lounge and went to the balcony.

Suho smiled and shook his head, "This is your first time- no, seconed time you being like this,sir.."

.

.

"After the girl lied to you."

----

Myungsoo stared at Soohyun who wears white shirt, black pencil skirt and styled her hair with a cute ponytail. 'Pretty..',he mumbled. Myungsoo shook his head and looked at the road. 'She's just the same with the others. She's just the same with Sulli.'

"Sir Myungsoo..",Soohyun called her boss. Myungsoo just raised an eyebrow, for her to continue.

"Mr. Suho will rest till--"

"Call him Suho and call me Myungsoo."

'Much better with oppa.',he mumbled and smiled alone.

"Eh? That'll be rude.."

"Then call me oppa. Myungsoo oppa."

Soohyun stopped talking. She stared outside through the window of the limousin. 'I shouldn't talk so much. Wait-- Suho said that Myungsoo doesn't like noisy people. Well, he didn't scold me for being noisy..Besides he talks a lot too.'

"Soohyun, next time I want you to wear jeans."