Better Than Before

She's My Butler

"What the..--",Soohyun sighed when Myungsoo suddenly hung up. She looked at her collection of dresses in the wardrobe. "What should I wear..",she mumbled.

Sungyeol wandering around the mansion and stopped infront of Soohyun's room. He knocked several times and went in. "What're you doing..",he asked when he saw many dresses on the floor.

Soohyun tilted her head and rubbed the back of her neck, "I don't know what to wear..Myungsoo'll come here in anytime."

Hearing the guy's name, Sungyeol squealed like a girl. "OMG SOOHYUN!"

"What?",Soohyun innocently asked back. After she realized the words she just said, she quickly pushed Sungyeol out of her room. "It's not what you think,Sungyeol! I'll never like him!",she shouted while Sungyeol laughed so hard at the outside.

After all the chaos, Soohyun decided to wear a baby blue (kemeja) wih grey jeans. 'Myungsoo don't like skirt afterall',she thought and quickly went downstairs.

She bit her lower lips when he saw Myungsoo already waiting for her at the outside. He was talking with Sungyeol while waiting and didn't realized that Soohyun already infront of him.

"Oh? I thought you will wear dress?",Sungyeol teased and earned a smack on a head. He frowned and went inside.

Myungsoo,being a gentleman, opened the door for her and closed it. "Thanks.",she mumbled.

The ride was awkward and both of them didn't talked anything. 'How come he also wears baby blue?!',Soohyun thought and pouted. 'People will think we're couple.'

"Why?",Myungsoo asked. Soohyun shook her head and took a glance on his shirt again before looking back on the road.

Myungsoo realized that and looked at his outfit and Soohyun's. "I just realized we're wearing the same colour.",he chuckled and Soohyun blushed. 'Curse that voice.'

"Let's go.",he said as they arrived at the mall.

"Doesn't this mall looked so expensive..?",she said. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow, 'I thought she is the one who likes branded stuffs.',he thought as he ignored the question and went in.

Soohyun heard the girls squealed and can't stop smiling when saw Myungsoo. She rolled her eyes and walked behind him when she heard the girls mentioned about her.

"How can that walked with L oppa?",she said and glared.

Myungsoo looked back and saw Soohyun was keeping a distance with him. He looked around and saw the girls were glaring her. He smirked and took Soohyun's hand. "Babe, don't walk so far from me.",he said.

Soohyun looked at Myungsoo in disbelief but just followed his order. She realized that she was blushing.

----

Myungsoo still didn't let go of her hands eventhough the girls already gone. Instead,he tightened his hold. "Myungsoo..your hands.",Soohyun said as she trying to set her hands free.

"Don't.",he said with his cold voice. Soohyun pouted and rolled her eyes. 'It's just for contract.',she thought.

----

"Soohyun.",he called and showed the dress at her. "How about this?",he asked and earned a nod from Soohyun. "But that looked expensive..",she pouted. Myungsoo smirked and gave the dress to the worker and sat beside Soohyun. "You don't like it?"

"I do like it. But I prefer the simple one."

The worker rolled her eyes and put the dress back. She looked at Myungsoo and gave him seductive look. Myungsoo looked at her and smirked. '.',he thought and looked back at Soohyun.

"Flirty.",Soohyun mumbled. Myungsoo came closer to her and whispered, "Jealous."

"No,I-I'm not."

Myungsoo carressed her cheek and smirked. "You know, I don't care if you fall in love with me."

'Curse your pretty face!',she thought and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and pushed away his face from coming closer. Myungsoo laughed amusedly and got up from the bench. He took a more simple dress and paid for it. "Done.",he said while handing the bag to Soohyun. She peeked and slightly smiled. She liked it.