Flirty Sir Myungsoo

She's My Butler

"What?!",Soohyun and Myungsoo both shouted.

"What do you mean, there are plenty of room here, why there is only one left?",Myungsoo kept shouted.

Woohyun shook his head,"Well,it's because your things or we can call it as rubbish are too many that you kept all of that into your 'plenty of rooms'.",Woohyun said.

Myungsoo glared at Soohyun. "I wont let you use that room."

"Then you want her to sleep with you?",Woohyun spontaniously asked.

"Sleep with Suho,then.",Myungsoo decided as soon as he saw Suho walked towards him.

 

"You've gotta be kidding,sir. I won't sleep with girl.",Suho said and left after put a letter on the glass table.

"Alright! Sleep at the room then!",Myungsoo final decision finally brings smile for Soohyun.

----

(That night)

'Kring! Kring!'

"Omma?",Soohyun asked herself and picked up the phone.

"Nae, omma?"

"Yah, Soohyun! What're you doing and where are you?"

"I , um.. I'm searching for job and I've got the job to be a .. butler."

"Aigoo, Soohyun.. Your dad will be mad if he knows that you're working as a butler. You're a girl and you'll be the one who will own the MAC Company!"

"Omma, I know that. But, I'm tired with those things. I just don't like it. I want to be a normal girl. I don't feel anything when I looked at the money."

"You don't want to be a rich person, then? You prefer sit along the roadside and be a beggar?!"

Soohyun sighed, "It's not like that. I just-- I'm tired. We'll talk about this later. Maybe after I'm being fired."

----

Myungsoo stared at the letter beside his king size bed. He tore the letter into pieces and asked Suho to clean it. He don't want any of the maids walked into his room. Only Suho, Woohyun and his far apart family allowed. That's why he didn't talk much if his room aren't clean enough. Suho can't stand with dust, Myungsoo can't force him.

----

The morning started with Myungsoo slammed Soohyun's door and push her over the bed.

Suprised Soohyun quickly get up and accidentally scolded the guy.

"This is your first day here and you scolded me?",Myungsoo asked and clenched his teeths.

"I'm - I don't usually wake up in the morning."

"Then how you're gonna be my butler? You want me to fire you,huh?"

Soohyun bit her lower lips, she can't make eye contact with her boss, her cold boss.

Myungsoo came closer to her and carressed her soft black hair. "Wae? You can't answer?",he asked with his husky voice and his breath makes Soohyun gone crazy. Each sentences makes Soohyun's stomach full of butterflies that can't stop flying.

"I, I don't want to get fired..",she said with slow voice. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow and came even closer that Soohyun's body already reached the wall. "I can't hear you."

Soohyun gulped hard and took a deep breath, not trying to look Myungsoo's beatiful brown eyes so she just staring at the floor. "I don't want to get fired, Sir Myungsoo."