Fed Up

She's My Butler

   

"Soohyun, next time I want you to wear jeans."

----

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Kim."

All workers lined up and bowed as Myungsoo walked through them.

'I thought only appa's company did like this.',Soohyun thought. 'But why are they looked so fierce aish.. not friendly at all.'

"Soohyun ssi.",Myungsoo called her and passed her all the documents. "Omo!",she squealed.

"Bring all that documents and follow me into the meeting room."

"But that should be your personal assistant to do all the things..",Soohyun mumbled.

Myungsoo slammed the table and stared at Soohyun. "I think you don't want to get fired,right?" Soohyun sighed and shook her head,"No."

Myungsoo grinned and lead her to the meeting room.

----

"You know, if you don't like here you can go outside and take some air, Miss..?",one of the corporate men spoke out when he saw Soohyun was sweating and she looked pale because there were too many people in the room. "Eh?",Soohyun blushed. Myungsoo glared at her and gave an assuring smile at the men. "Don't worry, she's always like this."

Soohyun stared at the floor and gulped hard. 'I'm so going to get fired..',she mumbled.

----

"Lee Soohyun ssi. What's wrong with you?"

"I'm so sorry, sir. I can't stand with those-"

"You can't wake up in the morning, can't carry documents well, you even scolded me on your very first day and now you want to say that you can't handle with meetings and else, what kind of butler are you?!",Myungsoo shouted and slammed the table,again.

"I..I'm sorry,sir.."

----(The next day..)

Myungsoo stared at the big watch in the mansion. It's almost 8:30 in the morning and Soohyun still didn't wake up.

"Suho!"

"Yes sir, I'm right infront of you all this time, no need to shout."

"Where is Lee Soohyun?"

Suho stared the wall, trying to think where is Soohyun, the new butler. "Oh!"

"I almost forgot, she resigned."

"What..?"