Going Out Part 1

She's My Butler

 

 

"Omma, you can't just asked me to marry someone I just met."

Myungsoo scoffed,"Yah! We met a month ago!"

Soohyun crossed her arms, "I don't know you."

"Then why you mentioned my name?"

She stopped glaring, "The, the name just popped out from nowhere and it seems to be your name. It's just a coincidence."

"I can't believe you..",he glared. 'Just admit it what so hard?'

While both of their parents talked about the company and wedding, all that stuffs, Myungsoo took out his phone and texted Woohyun.

'You know what? Lee Soohyun is from a rich family.'

 

'Seriously? How did you know?'

 

'I'm at her house.'

 

 

'What are you doing at there pft--'

 

'Idk. They said that I'm going to marry with her, wtf dude. I can't believe my parents.'

 

 

'Arranged marriage? I can't believe it still happens nowadays.'

 

'IKR. What should I do..?'

 

 

'Just keep the cold city guy in your face and attitude. Then,everything will be okay.'

 

 

"Myungsoo, why don't you bring Soohyun and her cousin out for a walk?",Mrs Kim said,smiling.

'So,he is her cousin..',he thought and that kind of make he feel calm.

"Okay.",he said and looked at Soohyun, made a face. "Psh.",Myungsoo blew air in his cheek and went out.

"This is the car key. We can't go out with that car.",Sungyeol said, pointing out the limousin.

Myungsoo nodded and took the key.

----

As soon as Myungsoo stopped the car, Soohyun quickly get out and slammed the door that Sungyeol taken aback. "Yah! It's my car!",he cried. Soohyun took out a lollipop and stuffed it into Sungyeol's mouth. " it and shut up."

Myungsoo just rolled his eyes and went into the mall, alone. Some of the girls in there squealed and tried to approach but his cold glare stopped them. "Wait for us!",Sungyeol shouted from far.

"We can walk by ourselves. No need to wait...",Soohyun said in a slow voice hoping that Myungsoo wouldn't hear.

"I heard that.",he said and crossed his arms. "Let me get this things cleared. This is just an arranged marriage so don't you ever think that I'll fall inlove with you.",he pointed the tip of Soohyun's nose and gave her the cold city guy stare. 'But I fall inlove with you since our first met.',he thought and gulped his saliva.

Soohyun scoffed and shoved his long, pretty finger. "I will not fall inlove with you too,jerk."

"What?!"

"Jerk!"

"Then what are you? A perfectionist?!",he said in a mocking voice.

Sungyeol who was his strawberry flavoured lollipop walked to them and now he is in the centre. He put his arms on their shoulders and smiled. "How about we eat first?"

"Yeah~ I'm hungry..",Soohyun said while Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Yeah~ I'm hungry~~~~",he mimicked her and said in annoyed tone.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo!",she tried to kick his leg but she can't since Sungyeol blocked her.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo~~!",he mimicked again. 

 

__________________

A/N :: I guess that is long enough, right?