Searching For A Job

She's My Butler

 Soohyun looked at the pure white building infront of her. She saw three girls in black uniform smiled at her as soon as she opened the door.

 

"Thank you for coming here, can we help you, miss?", the girl with gold nametag with her name 'Jimin' on it asked her,politely. "I saw at front door that this company needs a new maid."

Jimin's smiles fade away, she turned to her two friends and glared. "I told you to tear that noti paper!",she said,quietly. Her friend, Aera smiled awkwardly. "Er.."

Jimin sighed. "Yes,we do."

Soohyun smiled and looked around the building, "So,where can I interview?"

"No need to interview, you've been choosed.",Jimin said and lead her to the front table. She took out piece of sticky note and wrote down adress. "Here. This is the adress for your new boss.",Jimin said while gave Soohyun the sticky note.

"Thank you.",Soohyun bowed and exit the building.

"Omo, Jimin! Whose adress did you gave her?",Aera asked. Jimin sighed and bit her lower lips. "Myungsoo's adress.."

"What?! You must've gone crazy Jimin ah!"

"I know, I know! I felt sorry to that girl.."

----

Soohyun raised an eyebrow and looked at the adress again. Infront of her is a black and white mansion that looked so expensive and modern. "Tsk, who the heck will live at here? Must've been two pair of old parents.",Soohyun chuckled.

She took a deep breath and rang the bell.

"Who?",a husky yet y voice asked.

"Urm, I'm a new maid from company er what it's called wait--"

"I'll open the gate."

Soohyun quickly walked far from the moving big gate.

A handsome men with black and white suit came out from the mansion and looked at Soohyun.

'Omo, so handsome! He is my boss? I'm going to faint.'

"This is the way. Please follow me, sir is inside."

"Sir?",Soohyun asked carefully.

"Yes, Sir Myungsoo. Your boss."

"Oh,just now is your voice right?"

"Yes."

"So, who are you?"

The man stopped walking and turned to Soohyun. "I'm Suho, Sir Myungsoo's butler. You, Lee Soohyun, can stop talking now cause Sir Myungsoo don't like noisy people.", Suho said as soon as they arrived at the front door.

'So arrogant.',Soohyun pouted and walked in the mansion.

"Sir, this is Lee Soohyun, the new maid."