Spoiled Suprise

She's My Butler

"Soohyun."

Soohyun tilted her head, looking straight into Sungyeol's eyes. "Hm?"

Sungyeol tch-ed and scratched the back of his neck. "You once said that you worked at Myungsoo's house, right?"

Hearing Myungsoo's name, Soohyun stopped looking for the clothes that she wants. "That crazy annoying stupid man?"

"Woah,woah..surely you hate him so much, eh?"

Soohyun frowned and pouted. "Don't pout. You look ugly.",Sungyeol said and chuckled.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Your father mentioned his name. Does he knew that you once worked with him, before?"

She furrowed her eyebrows. "No. I don't think appa knows about that."

Sungyeol shrugged his shoulders and sat on the bench provided in the store. "Can we go home now?",he pouted and made his puppy eyes. Soohyun acted like she'll vomit while Sungyeol rolled his eyes. "Let's go."

----

Suho went to the studio room, where Myungsoo will go if he is depressed/sad. He'll listen to the song loudly or maybe just spacing out since the walls are made of glass. He knocked several times before Myungsoo asked him to go in. "Sir.",he started. Myungsoo just nodded, asking him to continue.

"Mr.Kim will arrive here tomorrow."

Myungsoo's eyes almost popped out hearing the news. "M-My mom too?"

"I'm not quite sure about Mrs. Kim. But I think she'll be here too."

Myungsoo took a deep breath before he sighed heavily. "What do they want.."

Suho slightly smiled, "It'll make you happy. I guarantee it."

Myungsoo gave his butler a death glare which doesn't susprised Suho at all. He used to that. After bowed politely he went out, leaving Myungsoo alone.

"What is more happy than meeting you back..Lee Soohyun.."

----

"Uhuk,uhuk!",Soohyun coughed hard that she choked the food that she was eating.

"Omo,omo! Look at this girl! Don't you have attitude?",her mom nagging while Sungyeol calmly patted her back, calming her a bit. "Water,water.",she commanded. Mr. Lee quickly handed his wife a glass of water and Soohyun quickly grabbed it and drank withot any hesitation.

"Aigoo! This lucky girl!",Mrs. Lee sighed,making her daughter frowned. "I just coughed, why are you so mad..",she rolled her eyes. Mr. Lee and Sungyeol just shook their head and continue to eat. "Of course, you are going married and you can't even eat properly!",Mrs. Lee said loudly. Soohyun furrowed her eyebrows, "What? I'm getting .. what?"

Mrs. Lee quickly closed with her hands. "Nothing. You are not getting - em whatever."

Her husband, Mr.Lee bit his lower lips and rolled his eyes. 'I shouldn't have planned that with her. What a big mouth she have. Aish..',he thought.

That night, Mrs. Lee slowly went into the master bedroom, hoping that her husband already sleep. She sighed in relief when she saw Mr.Lee already on the king sized bed, closing his eyes while his arms were crossed. "I'm not sleeping yet.",he said suprising Mrs.Lee.

"Aish..",she sighed. Innocently,she took the pillow and drove off to the dreamland. "Yah, you lucky old woman!",he pinched her nose.

"What do you want!"

"You said about the wedding infront of Soohyun!"

"I..! I didn't mean to say that!"

"Tomorrow we will discuss about this with them. It should be a suprise! Don't spoil it,ahjumma!"

"How could you called me ahjumma, honey!",she shouted and hit his chest several times.