Love/Hate

She's My Butler

That night, Soohyun went home and searched for her parents. She need an explanation.

"Omma,appa!",she shouted but no response. She sighed and went to the fridge to take bottled water and saw a sticky note on it.

 'No need explanation. Engagement party is next week. I already told Myungsoo, he will take care of everything. Be a good daughter and soon to be wife and listen to him.

xoxo, omma and appa (out for a vacation with Myungsoo's parents)'

----

"I can't believe that I'm going to marry with that girl!",Myungsoo frowned. Then,Suho came with a piece of letter from his parents. Myungsoo looked up and took the letter. Suho bowed and go to his room.

'Engagement party is next week. Take care of Soohyun well. We're out with her parents.'

Myungsoo tore the letter into pieces and asked the maid to clean it.

", I don't have her number!",he threw his phone and went to sleep.

----

Myungsoo grunted and cursed the people who is calling him. "What?!",he shouted but he still sounds y.

 

"You're not going to your company today, right? I mean..you're free right?"

 

 

"Who is this?",he frowned.

 

 

"Lee Soohyun"

 

 

Myungsoo quickly got up from the bed and smiling wide.

 

 

"What do you want?"

 

 

"Just want to inform that next week--"

 

 

"Engagement party? I know about it. Where did you get my number?"

 

"It's already in my phone. Maybe omma put it cause yesterday I didn't brought my phone.."

 

"Get ready. I'll come to your house. Bye."

He hung up and smiled alone. He saved the number to his contact as 'Future Wife'.

He shook his head and slapped his face. "What's wrong with me, aish!",he quickly deleted it and wrote 'Lee Soohyun' instead.