Crushed

Who in EXO would you pick to be your...

"Hey there y." 

I turn around to the direction of the voice. 

Ermahgerd! My crush is standing before me TOPLESS! (Save for a pair of suspenders and a bow tie)

The topless Kai winks at me *Ahhhhh...* and swivels around ...a pole???

What?! Is he doing a pole dance? 

Kai completes a few turns around the pole and hops off nimbly. Then he undo his bow tie and bites it in his mouth. He then snaps his suspenders against his lean, taut bod. Ouch! That oughta hurt!

But Kai continues smiling seductively as he lowers his suspenders. And he throws me a flying kiss. Kyaa!

And next thing I know, boom! He ing rips his pants off in a flash! 

Ahhhhh!!! KAI IN A THONG! I repeat, KAI IN A THONG! AAAHHHHHHH!!!

I wake up screaming my head off!

Holy Smokes! That was just a dream?

What was that? I thought I wished for Kai to be my crush. Why was he in my dream instead? Cosplaying as a Chippendale stripper? Oh...is he my fantasy too? Pffft... Crush = fantasy? Hmm...

That was quite a dream though. Haha.

***

I head to school and there is Kai again! In actual flesh this time.

But he looks like a dream....

He's rehearsing a contemporary dance piece which fuses his elegant ballet moves with some perky tap dance steps and holy smokes, he's dressed in suspenders too! Of course he's not topless like in my dream. But his suspender get-up reminds me of that dirty dream I had and my face flush.

Gosh, he looks so hot! Dressed in a simple blue ripped jeans and fitted, white muscle tee, channeling James Dean rebel look. Kai's tan is such an asset of his! His bronzed skin accentuated by the white tee. Damn, he makes white look gooood.

Also, his tan makes him y. ier. Guess that's why there's that phrase "tall, dark & handsome"?

I find myself just dazing at him as he moves. Just lost in his swarthy iness as his lips mouth soundlessly to me, not taking a single word in.

Wait! Kai's talking to me?!

I break from my reverie and asked, "So..sorry Kai! Could you repeat what you just said?"

He smirks, "I said, take a picture, it'll last longer."

Crap. He caught me staring. I flush.

My girlfriends who are by my side start giggling. Then Wendy starts singing, "It's just a little crush.."

The rest of the girls echo along, "Crush.." Wendy continues, "It's just some little thing.." and the girls echo again, "Crush..." before breaking into a fit of giggles.

My cheeks redden more as I shoot them daggers, "Hey, you girls are supposed to have my back!"

Kai laughs, "C'mon ____, it's alright. You crushing on me is nothing to be embarassed about?"

No! This is totally embarassing! I just got outed infront of my crush! This is not happening! Crushes are supposed to be kept secret! I'm supposed to just stealthily admire him from a safe distance and he's supposed to be none the wiser! I need to get out of here and dig a hole!

I make a move to run past Kai, but he swiftly grabs me back and envelops me in a bone-crushing hug! 

"How's this for fan service? Crushee hugs his crusher?" Kai breathes down my face. I hear my friends tease, "Oohhh..." 

I look up tentatively into Kai's eyes ... and I see a moth hovering above his head! 

I point wordlessly above Kai's head. He looks up and his eyes widen and he shrieks, "Ahhhh.....!!! Get away from me! Get! It! Off!"

Kai releases his hands off me and start swatting his hands flailingly.

Suddenly he crouches down and knocks into me in the process, causing me to fall backwards!

I instinctively grab onto Kai for the nearest support and end up pulling him down with me. Ouch!

I end up being crushed by my crush. Owie.