I'm Genie for you, babe

Who in EXO would you pick to be your...

Where am I? This place is so strange... All fluffy pink clouds and sparkles and rainbows and unicorns! It's feels so surreal... Like I've stepped into an MV set for ...

"SNSD! G...Girls Generation?!!" I exclaim aloud as the thick clouds part and reveal a bevy of beautiful fairies seated on a pedestal made of this impossibly large fluffy, pink, sparkly cloud.

The SNSD fairies smile beatifically and wave to me from aloft. Like pageant queens. All of them adorn in gorgeous, extravagant, white, wedding-gowns. All wearing sparkly tiaras and holding wands. Everyone of them sporting a pair of glittery wings fluttering behind their backs!

I rub my eyes and pinch my cheeks. Nope. Still there. The fantastical sight is still before me. I'm not dreaming?

As I continue gawking with my mouth agape, Yoona descends from the cloud pedestal and flies towards me. Waaah...so pretty...so ethereal! Such celestial beauty... I'm star-struck. No, make that fairy-struck.

She halts before me and continues levitating infront of me. Then she giggles and reaches her hand forward and lifts my chin up gently, closing my mouth. Oops, I was still gaping.

"Yoo...na fairy?" I ask.

She giggles again, "No silly. We're genies."

"But..." I point at her wings, wand and tiara wordlessly.

"Yes. Mortals have often misrepresented us genies. There are all kinds of genies. Not just tiny mustachioed Arabic men who live in Aladdin bottles! We..." She flourishes her hands to the rest of the SNSD fairies seated behind her, and continues, "are the fairest genies. Women, flawless, not mustachioed. And we don't wear baggy costumes." Yoona twirls and flaunts her gorgeous gown.

"But we still grant wishes! Hit it girls!" Yoona suddenly flies towards the pedestal and all of them rise up and start...

..... dancing and singing to Tell me your wish (Genie)!!!

"Tell me your wish! Tell me that small dream you have within you
Draw that ideal person you have inside your head. And then look at me, I’m your genie, your dream, your genie.

.....

Sowoneul marhaebwa! 
Sowoneul marhaebwa! (I’m genie for your wish)"

They finally finish their song and dance presentation. And they stand in their signature ending poses ala their dance routine and hold in position for what seems like an eternity while I hold my breath.

Then they break formation and return to their previous respective seats and Yoona descends upon me again. 

"So. By the powers bestowed upon us by the great SM Gods, we hereby grant you _____, ..... 9 wishes!"

"Woohoo! Nine! That's generous!" I clap and cheer gleefully.

"Yes. But within boundaries and limits. And caveats."

"Sure, sure, sure!" I nod excitedly. Whatever. I get 9 wishes! 9!

"So...whatcha gonna wish about? No, don't tell me. We already know! It's gonna be EXO-related right?" Yoona raises one of her immaculately drawn out brows and teases.

I blush and nod eagerly.

"So, there you have it! 9 EXO-related wishes!" Yoona twirls her wand and a ribboned scroll made of sparkly, delicate, gossamer-thin fabric, materializes in her palm. 

She hands over the scroll to me and I receive it carefully and gratefully with both hands.

"Now. In here, are 9 special wishes granted to you...in the form of questions...You must answer the questions in chronological order. And you may only answer each question once. No repeated answers. Each answer to the 9 questions must be unique. You must write your answer with this..." 

Yoona plucks a pink plume feathered pen from thin air and lays it on my palm.

"And to activate the wish, simply, recite the incantation, 'Sowoneul marhaebwa' thrice! Complete with our signature dance move."

Then before I can ask any further questions, Yoona flourishes her wand in big, fancy movements and taps my head with it, sprinkling a buck load of pink, sparkly fairy dust on me! I choke on some of the dust and start coughing violently.

***

I wake up coughing in my bed and clutching onto a pink glossy gossamer sheet. OMG.

I look at the sheet and it simply reads:

1. Older brother : __________ 
2. Younger brother : __________ 
3. Oppa who lives next door : __________
4. Classmate : __________
5. Tutor : __________
6. Crush : __________

7. Best friend : __________
8. Boyfriend : ___________
9. Husband : __________
Answer in order. DO NOT repeat.

So... I just simply fill in the blanks? I look down the list. Omo, Omo. Who shall I pick for which? I already know who I wanna reserve for the more intimate roles of boyfie, hubby and crush. But darn it! Why can't it be the same person? Also, why isn't there a lover role in here? I'm greedy like that. Haha.

As I raise the feathered pen to answer the first question, a holographic Yoona suddenly pops out from the plume tip and warns in a distant echoey voice, "Remember. You only have one chance with each question. Write legibly and dance accurately. Then your wish shall be granted. Otherwise..."

Her voice hangs ominously and the holographic image skips and keep skipping like a video gone bad and Yoona is left hanging repeating, "Otherwise...otherwise...otherwise.. " like a broken record.

"Otherwise. WHAT?" I plead at the stuck image and then I see Yoona mouthing silently and waggling her finger and then she's gone!

What? What was the last part of her message? The audio was silent! No fair! I examine the pen and flip the scroll looking for a replay button. No such luck! 

What do I do now? What if I get this wrong?

But then what? Never use these 9 wishes? Let them go to waste?! Hell, no!

Anyways, what's the worst that can happen? Right?

I'm too tempted by the fulfillment prospect of my EXO wishes. Heck it! Here goes nothing!

I take a deep breath and steel myself as I pen the name to the first question.

I scribble the first letter...K.

***

 

A/N: Sorry, no appearance of EXO yet. But couldn't resist this SNSD reference. Too rich to past up! Wishes...genie. haha! Nevertheless, hope you enjoyed reading this intro as much as I enjoyed writing it? The remaning chapts will be ALL EXO, I promise! 

Who do you hope will appear first? Or next?