Introducing the boyfie

Who in EXO would you pick to be your...

I gingerly open the door and Sehun storms into the house!

He makes a run for Chanyeol and Chanyeol dodges him and hides behind the sofa. 

Sehun leaps over the sofa and yells as he chases a scuttling Chanyeol all over the house, "Get your over here Park Chanyeol! How dare you! How dare you ask to makeout with my girl! you!"

Chanyeol pleads as he actively avoid Sehun's chase, "Sorry! Sorry! I was desperate and didn't think it through! But we haven't done anything yet!"

"You haven't? You.... haven't ...ki...kissed... yet?" Sehun pants as he finally come to a standstill.

"Nope... buddy! Na..da! Not...thing happended yet!" Chanyeol pants too as he nods eagerly and shields himself behind me, holding onto my shoulders petrified.

"Hands off her!" Sehun rages again and lunges for Chanyeol.

Chanyeol immediately raises his hands up in surrender and retreats quickly while I try to hold onto Sehun!

While I hold onto a struggling Sehun, Chanyeol quickly apologies, "Sorry man! I'm so so so sorry! That was a move! I should have thought about how upset you'll be! But NOTHING happened. We didn't do anything and I swear I won't try this again!"

"Don't you ing dare! If Joy and Yerin didn't accidentally let slip to me, and let me interrupt in time, who knows what you two would have been up to!" Sehun growls.

"I'm so sorry dude! Never! Never again! I swear! Forgive me?"

Sehun continues glaring at Chanyeol and Chanyeol adds, " Forgive me for the sake of _______?"

Sehun now turns his attention to me. Crap.

"And you! What were you thinking? Were you planning to cheat with your best friend behind my back?!" 

"I...I...umm..." I stammer and shrink before a growling Sehun as he towers over me.

Chanyeol quickly interjects, "Woah bro! Chill! What cheating! _____ was just kind enough to help out a friend in need. Besides, the two of us grew up together. We're practically like siblings! I'm...I'm like ______'s third brother! There's no way. Absolutely no way we could have cheated on you. We don't feel that way for each other! It'll be ous! Eww no!"

Nice save, Channie! I look at Sehun and nod along earnestly.

"Well, you still owe me for asking such an absurd request. I'll forgive you ... when my fist does!" Sehun releases my grip off him and lunges for Chanyeol again!

He finally gets a hold of Chanyeol but struggles to punch him up as Chanyeol puts up a defense and manages to quickly dodge Sehun's fists and hold onto them in time. Then using his longer limbs, Chanyeol tackles Sehun and traps him down on the floor while Sehun struggles to punch Chanyeol and yells, "Get off me! Fight like a man!"

"No! I'm not fighting you dude! I've got a hot date tomorrow! Gotta stay pretty for Dara! Come on, one day we'll all have a good laugh over this? Like... How about now?"

Chanyeol proceeds to tickle Sehun. 

"Stop...stttop it! Hahaha..hhhaaa..Park..hhhaaa.Chan...yeol! No.. Haha... No. Not there!" Sehun can't help but giggle uncontrollably as Chanyeol tickles him vehemently. Haha, they look so silly. Two long limbed, gangly boys playing on the floor.

Finally Chanyeol lets up and Sehun sits up exhausted and grinning despite himself.

Chanyeol pulls Sehun up and says, "Again I'm so sorry buddy! I'll make it up to you! How about this? Free bubble tea for life! I'll treat you to a bubble tea everyday?"

Sehun's eyes light up at the mention of free bubble tea. He grudgingly agrees, "Then what are you waiting for? Go get me one now!"

"Yessir!" Chanyeol beams like the jolly good fellow that he is and salutes.

"Make it extra chocolately!" Sehun hollers after Chanyeol as he rushes outta my door.

Pffft! Some angry, jealous boyfriend Sehun is! So easily bribed by bubble tea!

I roll my eyes at Sehun and walk away from him, intending to start packing the room for the mess he and Chnayeol just created.

But Sehun suddenly pulls me back and holds me tightly to him by my waist!

"Where do you think you're going _____? I'm not done with you yet. I'm still angry with you, you know?" 

I look up at Sehun and see him gazing down at me desirously. Gulp.

"I'm not mollified yet. I think a round of hot, angry, makeup is in order?" Sehun teases me as he tightens his grip around my waist and pulls me flush against his body! Omo Omo!