So Wrong

Who in EXO would you pick to be your...

I continue gawking at Suho, completely taken aback by his kiss. 

Isn't Suho supposed to be my older brother? I distinctly wrote his name? I wrote his real name, Kim Junmyeon first, then rewrote as Suho, his stage name. Did something go wrong in the spell? Is this the "otherwise" Yoona warned me about? 

Who is Suho to me now? Is he my boyfriend? My HUSBAND!?! Since he just kissed me? Also he was nonplussed when I walked into him with his pants down!

As I busy myself with these thoughts, Xiumin reaches me and smiles at me widely before he leans in and plants a smacker full on my lips too!

"Ahhh....!" I scream and blush furiously as I push Xiumin away and distance myself from both of them. "Why are you both kissing me?! What's going on? Who are you two?"

"What's wrong with you this morning, _____? Woke up the wrong side of bed? I'm your one and only, Junmyeon Oppa." Suho replies as he approaches me again and hugs me to him by my waist. Again! The easy skinship!

Also, he's my "Oppa?" But which oppa? My brother oppa or lover oppa?

Then Xiumin runs towards us and bearhugs both of us and pouts, "And I'm your one and only, Minseokie dongseng."

Dongseng? Younger brother? So Minseok is my younger bro? As I had wished for? Phew!

Wait a God damn minute.

"So you are both my brothers? As in my biological brothers?"

"Yes, silly! This sister of ours is acting real strange today huh, Minseokie?" Suho or Junmyeon replies.

I pry both their hands off my waist, "Then why..why .. did you both kiss me? On my lips?"

"What do you mean why Noona?" Minseok looks at me quizzically.

"Yeah, why what? We're simply kissing you 'Good Morning'? Oh....have you not brushed your teeth yet, _____? That's why you're so flustered? Ew!" Junmyeon sniffs in mock disgust.

"Ewwwie Noona! So gross!" Minseok pinches his nose.

"I...I..." I stutter. Tongue-tied for words as I wonder what kind of ous household I live in! We show sibling affection by kissing full on lips?!

I guess some cultures do that? But..but i'm kissing my EXO oppas! 

I mean Junmyeon and Minseok just became my brothers overnight! I've yet to cultivate brotherly, sibling-like affection for them both. I still see them as the hot- EXO oppas.

But now they are my bros and showering me with all this supposedly siblingly skinship and their kisses... I know they are supposed to be just their equivalent of a family hug. But man, they totally do not have that effect on me. Quite the opposite in fact.

This is so darn wrong! Haaalp.

***

Rrrrring!

Yay, finally done for the day! Classes are over. 

I walk out of school with my besties and I hear a car horn beeping for attention and someone calling my name, "______! ______! Over here!"

I look over and I see Junmyeon leaning against a sleek Lamborgini sportscar at the carpark.

"Lucky you, ____. Your handsome oppa picks you up daily from school in his cool ride!" Yerin remarks.

"Yeah, ____. When will you finally set one of us up with your oppa? I want him to be my oppa too!" Irene pouts.

"But not your kind of oppa though. The other type of oppa... an oppa I wanna off!" Joy giggles.

"I wanna sit on his face." Wendy joins in.

"Ew... Girls! That's my brother you're talking about!" I retort.

Prior to my wish, I've had similar naughty talks with my besties, making empty talks about how ually attracted we are to the various EXO members and joking about what we wanna do to each one of them. But now that one of them is actually my bro, this all just sound so so wrong.

Seulgi ignores me and adds, "I wanna bend him over and spank him!"

Wait what?!

***

I bid the girls farewell and head to the mall with Junmyeon. 

We shopped up a storm! Junmyeon is seriously Richie Rich. And he's such a generous oppa! Spoiling me thoroughly. Letting me buy my dress of choice and matching shoes and bags and accessories! And all these generous gifts for no special occasion! 

Yes! This is totally what I had in mind when I chose the rich and generous Suho as my big bro! Other than his caring big bro nature and his obvious leadership qualities of course. Heh.

We head home and I see Xiumin dressed in another cute animal costume. This time, he's in a kitten costume. So freaking cute! Argh! I wanna pinch his cheeks! 

Wait. I can do that right? Since I'm his elder noona?

I head towards Minseok and pat his head. He looks at me and bows smilingly, "Noona, you're back from school!"

So far so good.

Then I go for it. I pinch Minseok's cheeks. "Ahh.. so cute! My Minseokie!"

Minseok merely smiles back obediently at me again.

Yay! I did it! This is kinda fun! In real life, Xiumin is older than me. Heck he's the oldest of the EXO members! But now, he's my cute little dongseng! He's the maknae! As befitting his cute, young looking face. Haha, totally getting a kick from this role reversal now.

Feeling emboldened, I ask, "Minseokie, do some aegyo for noona please?"

"Sure Noona! Anything for you!" Minseok gamely replies and starts puffing his cheeks and doing a series of buing buing actions, followed by a diabetes-inducing rendition of the gwiyomi song. Ah...!!!! So darn cute!

Sigh, with my first two wishes fulfilled, I now have Suho as my rich, older brother and Xiumin as my adorable younger bro. All in all, a good day!

I climb into bed and am about to reach for the scroll on my bedside when Junmyeon and Xiumin barge into my room! 

I'm about to scream for privacy when they both nonchalantly climb into my bed, on either side of me! 

"Good night, Noona!" Minseok pecks my left cheek and fluffs the duvet over himself and lies down, next to me, on my left side!

"Good night, Sweetie!" Junmyeon pecks me on my right cheek and scuttles into bed too.

"Why are you both in my room? Sharing my bed?" I scream, flabbergasted.

"Yikes! Are you acting up again?" Junmyeon sits up and plugs his ears.

"Yeah noona. What's up again?" Minseok open his eyes and looks up to me, as he continues lying down.

"Don't tell me. Three of us. Sleeping together. Is our usual custom again?" I ask incredulous.

"Yes, my lovely sis. Please don't ask the obvious. We've been doing so, since we're little." Junmyeon answer exasperately.

"But. But...well... we're all grown- adults now! Isn't it inappropriate?!" I ask, dumbfounded.

"Do you see any other bedroom in this house, other than parents' Master bedroom? No, right? So we continue sharing a bedroom and a bed." Junmyeon explains matter-of-factly.

"But..but.. you're so rich, oppa. Why can't we afford another bedroom or another bed?" I press on.

"Good question. But that's another question for another day ok? *yawn* For now, can we just get to sleep already? I'm beat. Minseokie is tired too." Junmyeon lies down again.

I wriggle out of the duvet and motion to leave, "You know what. I'm just gonna sleep in the den again, you two...whaaa"

Junmyeon grabs me forcefully by my waist and pulls me back down onto the bed! 

Then he wraps his legs around my body and hugs me tightly as he breathes down my neck, "Just get to sleep ______! Don't you dare sleep in the den and get us in trouble with Mom and Pop again!"

"Yeah noona, let's just sleep!" Minseok yawns as he hugs me from the front and nuzzles his face into my belly!

Soon the both of them fall fast asleep. Softly snoozing.

I'm now trapped in bed, between two EXO members.

I desperately try to sleep but my heart is palpitating as I'm esconced in the tight embrace of these two men. I can feel Minseok's strong muscular arms around my hips and Junmyeon's strong, hard chest against my back.

Both hot guys with hot bods. Both my bros. What is this ous feeling? This is so wrong.