Bros

Who in EXO would you pick to be your...

Ooh...the pen dispenses pink glitter ink. I take a moment and admire the letter "K" shimmering in its pretty ink.

I continue writing. Darn it! This pretty pen is tough to write legibly in. I complete the rest of the name in chicken scrawl writing. Yucks. Hope this is legit?

Suddenly the name erases on its own off the scroll! Oh no!

A message magically appears briefly, "Stage names. Not real names."

Then it disappears and gets replaced with another message, "That's how we can identify them as EXO members? Duh!"

Da . Did the scroll just dissed me?

Fiiiine. Stage names only. I re-write the name and rest the pen but it bolts up and hovers over the second blank! 

Another message briefly appears on the scroll, "Siblings come in pairs. Name your younger brother too."

Aw man. I must name two already for my first attempt? Was hoping to just try out the first wish to see how it turns out first? Trial test you know?

I deliberate for a moment.

Another message follows, "Hurry up! We haven't got all day!"

Why this y scroll!

Ok, Ok, hold the thought. I'm asking it for a favor. It's gonna grant me wishes. Just... it up, _____.

I take a deep breath and twiddle my thumbs. Should I put him or him? It'll be fun to pen him instead though? Role reversal? Haha. Alrightey, let's have some fun!

The scroll replies, "Finally. Now dance!"

Oh yes, the dance and incantation! 

I hop off my bed and do the requisite hand and leg movements. Haha, I look so silly! Thank god no one else is watching! 

Sowoneul marhaebwa! Sowoneul marhaebwa! Sowoneul marhaebwa! 

I complete the chant and stand still. Waiting for something to happen.

Waiting... still waiting.... 

Nothing's happening! No reappearance of Yoona hologram. No fairy dust. No poof! and two EXO members magically appear before me. Nada.

Did I get the dance wrong? 

I look back at the scroll and the two names stay printed on it. And then right on cue, I black out!

***

*Yawn!* I stretch awake.

Oh! I've fallen asleep in the den, instead of my own bedroom? 

Wait a minute... wasn't I penning my EXO wishes in my room prior to this? Why am I in the den now? And there's no scroll?

. It is a dream afterall! , kity .

And oh look, it's 7 am! Time to get ready for another crappy Monday at school. Groan.

I grouchily kick the den's door open and walk up to the bathroom to shower.

I turn the knob and I see .... Suho! Oh Yes!

Oh waitaminute! Suho..Suho's peeing and waving to me at the same time!

I scream and slam the door. What did I just see! 

Before I can fully recover myself, Xiumin comes bounding up the stairs, "Good Morning Noona!"

I can't help but break into a wide grin as Xiumin cutely hops towards me in his oversized bunny onesie pyjamas. So cuuute!

Just then Suho opens the toilet door behind me and emerges. Oh crap. I'm reminded I walked in on Suho earlier. 

I'm about to apologize when Suho kisses me full on my lips! Ahhhh!!!! Internal fangirl scream!

He pulls away and I gape at him agog as he pats the top of head and smiles, "Good Morning Sweetie!

Oops. Did I screw up the wishes?