Next Door Oppa

Who in EXO would you pick to be your...

I run out of my house eagerly this morning. 

Last night I managed to sneak out of bed and made my third wish! So now I'm out, keeping a lookout for the appearance of my next door oppa. 

I stand in my front yard and survey the neighbourhood. So which house will oppa emerge from? House to the left? On my right? Or across ours?

And then I see him. Emerging from the house opposite. 

"Oppa! Good morning oppa!" I wave eagerly.

"Morning ______!" Chen smiles back and waves, "Don't forget our swimming lesson later! Don't be late! Report here, right after school, alright?"

Swimming lesson? Chen's gonna teach me to swim? Oh wow!

***

I ring the door bell and Chen opens the door. My jaw drops.

"Hey ______! Why do you look so shocked?" Chen laughs.

"Oh. Erm...heyyy. Was I? Nah..." I feint as I recover quickly from the shock of seeing Chen's hot bod upclose! I totally did not expect him to open the door half ! Topless and dressed in only his boardshorts.

I'm beyond thrilled now that we're having swimming lessons instead of tennis lessons! Thank you SM Gods & SNSD fairies, I mean, genies!

So now I find myself in the pool. Holding onto a kickboard and practicing my kicks, with a topless and wet Chen holding onto my waist and guiding me. Hubba hubba.

"Ok now ______, you gotta kick  your legs straighter. Like this." Chen instructs as he brushes his hands down my thigh and calf and raises them. I'm blushing and flushing from his intimate touches. Thank goodness there's pool water splashing me and keeping me cool.

After practicing the kicks for a good while, Chen decides its time to for me to try treading water.

He holds my hands in place of a kickboard while i kick my legs.

"Good, good... just continue like this ...and now incorporate the hand movements I taught you earlier.." Chen patiently instructs while he slowly releases my hands.

I start fluttering my hands busily. No good! Instead of staying afloat, I feel myself sinking! I panic and struggle. 

Chen immediately rushes back to me and pulls me up! Phew!

I cough violently as I had choked on some of the chlorine water while I struggled.

When I finally stop coughing, I realise I'm now awfully close to Chen. My arms are hooked around his shoulders while he's holding me by my waist. Gulp.

"You OK, ____?" Chen peers at me concernly.

I nod silently, too nervous to vocalise myself right now. 

Then Chen reaches for my thighs and lifts me slightly, causing me to yelp in surprise. He merely laughs lightly as he hooks my legs around his waist.

"Think we have enough practice for today? Let's get you some rest now?" Chen continues as he walks us over to the edge of the pool.

I notice Chen looking at me intently as he carries me over to the edge and I look away nervously, purposely avoiding his searing gaze.

"You look so shy right now ______. Why? Are you embarassed by our close contact?" Chen speaks softly.

I flush from him pointing out the obvious.

"You shouldn't be... given our history?" Chen adds suggestively.

Er, what?! What history?! What history could I possibly have with Chen?