Detention

Who in EXO would you pick to be your...

"Umm...Sir?"

"Yes, Miss _____?" D.O. replies while he continues marking the papers, not looking up at me.

"Why am I the only student here? Is there no one else having detention?"

"Yes, Miss Obvious, you're the only one."

"But what about Baekhyun? Isn't he supposed to be doing detention too?"

D.O. finally stops his marking and looks up and steels his gaze at me. Gulp.

"If you think I'm going to put you two troublemakers together again, you've got another thing coming. Mr. Byun will be serving his detention on another day instead."

"But... It's not fair Sir! He's the one th..."

D.O. sternly cuts me off, "Insolence again, Miss ______! Seems like you need more than a regular detention to repent. You need to be punished properly."

D.O. then rises menacingly from his desk and stalks towards me. 

He reaches my desk and bends down towards me, so very close, right into my personal space. So I lean back reflexively and cower in my chair.

He fumes in my face, his hot breath fanning over me, "You keep mouthing off. You are a very very naughty girl, Miss. _____. Its time you receive some due punishment!"

Then D.O. pulls back from me and eyes me intensely. Double Gulp.

He proceeds towards the classroom door and locks the door with a loud ominous click. What is he planning to do?!

His hands leave the door knob and he walk back towards me as he unbuckles his belt and removes it off his pants. 

Oh ! WTF is happening?

I'm still in shock, processing the sudden turn of events when D.O. buckles his belt around my mouth and breathes down my neck, "Silence."

Oma!!!

Then he swiftly hoists me out of my chair and takes my seat instead and pulls me back down and drapes me, belly down, over his lap! 

He lifts up the hem of my skirt and pulls up one side of my , exposing my left cheek. Then *SLAP* and spanks my . !

***

A/N: Shortest chapt. But hopefuly made up for it as it's the kinkiest one thus far? Unexpected yeah? Haha. Merry Christmas btw!^^