Chapter 2: Bestfriends and First Love

Inevitable Love

Narrator's POV:

“O.M.G!!!!!!!!! YOU’RE GOING TO SEOUL WHERE ALL THE KPOP IDOLS ARE! SHINEE!!! SNSD! SUPER JUNIOR! 2AM!!  2PM! O.M.G!!!! CAN I COME ALONG TOO??” screamed Athena, Eun Ae’s bestie, who was obsessed with Kpop.

“Sure thing Athena..” joked Athena “but I’m really going to miss you big time..” Eun Ae replied with a sulked face.

“I’m going to miss you so much too bestie.. School is going to be so weird and boring without you! On second thought, can you please don’t go?” Athena pleaded.

“I would like to stay too, but I really want to join my dad there. It’s been so long without him. I really miss him terribly.. I hope you understand Athena! We can always iChat! And I would come back to visit you during my holidays!”

“I understand Eun Ae. After all, it’s been your dream to join your dad at Seoul for so long! That’s one thing to be happy about! Another is you’re going to be staying in the same country as all the Kpop idols! Thinking of that makes me so excited! Could you help me get their signatures? And you’ve to teach me Korean too!”

“But………I don’t even have any idea who are they! SHINee?? Super Junior? Who are they? I’ll try to get some of their albums and items for you but on one record if I am I able to recognize them..hehe! It’s only my third language! I’m not really good at it, at all! ”

“Really?? Hahaha thanks a lot bestie! You still have to teach me one way or another! Now where’s Jessica?” exclaimed Athena.

“She’s on the bus! I hope she doesn’t tear up upon knowing this, it makes me want to cry too! I’m really going to miss the both of you so much! Don’t ever forget me..please?”

“I won’t cry Eun Ae, I’ll be strong for you. And never would I forget someone like you, I promise.” responded a voice from behind.

Eun Ae and Athena both turned around and saw Jessica who looked as if she was about to cry. Athena stood up and walked towards Jessica and held her hand.

“Jessica, guess what! Eun Ae has been accepted into Seoul High School! She’s going to see SHINee and Super Junior! Heheh, Jessica, you won’t cry right? We can always iChat and meet during the holidays!” Athena voiced out.

Jessica bit her lower lip and took heavy steps towards Eun Ae and hugged her.

“I heard it all.. I’m going to miss you so, so, so, so, so much Eun Ae.” Whispered Jessica as she tried to hold back her tears.

“Mum~! I’m home!! I bought your favourite Subway sandwhich too! With more cucumbers and of course favourite cookies!”

“Oh sweetie, you’re home! Leave it on the dining table first! Gamsahamnida~ Have you eaten yet? How was school today?” Eun Ae’s mum replied while sweeping the floor.

“I ate at school mum! School was rather emotional because Jessica was really depressed over the fact that I would be moving to Seoul just next week! While on the other hand, Athena is handling it really well, in fact she’s really excited because her Kpop idols are also located in Seoul! That silly girl.. And mum, leave me some chores to do araso?”

“Oh that’s great that Athena is handling things well. I guess Jessica will accept it sooner or later. You just need to rest sweetie! You’re going to Seoul next week!”

“I hope Jessica doesn’t get too affected about this.. Thanks mum, I’ll just wash the dishes then! Don’t forget your Subway sandwhich!”

“Yes sweetie! I wouldn’t forget and your welcome darling!”

Eun Ae placed her sling bag on her bed and laid down on her bed with her collection of Korilakkuma(s). Going deeply into her thoughts. Was she making the right choice after all? Was Jessica going to be affected by her absence? Was she going to be able to communicate well enough at Seoul? Will she get along with her new peers? Will she be able to get use to life there? Questions filled her head and she soon drifted off to dream land.

Eun Ae’s phone vibrated and it woke her up. She picked up her phone while closing her eyes. Eun Ae had a bad feeling about what she was going to see next. She opened her eyes and her face turned bitter. She sat up right and read the message that she received.

“Text from Min Hyuk”, the screen read. It was the name she dreaded most. Eun Ae closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. She started reading the message slowly, with her heart pounding forcefully...


Ashley's Note:

I honestly want Tae Min to appear faster in this story so I shortened some chapters! I'll updater as fast as possible too! Please comment and subscribe! Thank you! :D