Chapter 8: First Glance at Seoul

Inevitable Love

Narrator's POV:

Eun Ae stepped out of the airport and took in a deep breath…

“Ahh.~  Seoul,  finally.” She whispered to herself.

She scanned the cars in search for her dad’s…

“Is that appa?” she squinted her eyes and started walking towards the car.

“Eun Ae!!!!!!!!!!!! Over here!” a voice called.

“APPA!!! IT REALLY IS YOU!!!!!!!!!!” Eun Ae exclaimed.

Eun Ae’s dad got out of his car and they both hugged each other…

“Eun Ae ah… I missed you so much. You’ve grown up…”

Eun Ae let go of the hug and held her dad’s hand and said, “Appa, now I’ll be with you. Let’s go shall we?”

“Yeh yeh, I’ll drop you off at the house then I’ll go back to work araso?”

The car ride was generally quiet and peaceful with Eun Ae looking out of the window admiring the streets in Seoul. She tried reading words on the banner of shops and what stood out was Seoul's sun set. It was beautiful, at 5:00PM, the sun was about to set, the sun set complimented Korea's skyline and it made Eun Ae feel so warm inside.

Eun Ae’s dad pointed to a shop along the street and voiced, “They’ve really nice kimchi over here! And Seoul's sun set is pretty right?”

Eun Ae felt free and happy at last, a new city, a new life.

“We’re here Eun  Ae! This is where you’ll stay from now on.”

Eun Ae got out of the car and stared at the apartment, “Appa, where is Seoul High School?”

“Ahhh… That, it’s just down the street so you can walk to school every day.”

They made their way up to the apartment and Eun Ae’s dad directed her to her room. Eun Ae placed her luggage on the floor and her sling bag on the bed. She felt new and contented.

“Eun Ae ah, appa will go back to work now. This is your new home, make yourself comfortable!”

“Neh~ See you later appa.”

Eun Ae looked out of her room’s window and saw her dad’s car drive away. Eun Ae has finally reached where she has always wanted to be and her heart was filled with mixed emotions. She felt happy yet sad, confused was the word. She missed her mum and besties, and what she was confused about was, she missed Min Hyuk, too. And that wasn’t what she wanted, forgetting Min Hyuk was what she had wanted all along.

Eun Ae started unpacking her luggage, she pinned up photos of her besties and mum on her wall. She tidied her wardrobe with her clothes and she saw that her dad prepared some clothes for her too. It was just the next day and Eun Ae will be enrolling to Seoul High School. Things are going really fast but Eun Ae felt good about it, with school, she will be able to make new friends and have busy schedules. This way, she’ll be able to think less about Min Hyuk after all.


Ashley's Note:

Hi everyone! Firstly, I'm really sorry i'm late in updating! I've ideas for chapter 9 already so I hope I'm able to nail it down by tonight and update chapter 9! I feel like starting a new fanfic on SHINee soon, hahaha! We shall see!^^V Do support me still and more comments please! Thank you so much faithful supporters! And 14 subscribers! Might be little but I'm still contented! 855 views, if only more people subscribed! I wonder what I'm lacking. :'( Oh well! Thanks though! Really happy I've supporters and readers still. Gamsahamnida! -bows-