Chapter 7: Love At First Sight?

Inevitable Love

Narrator's POV:

Eun Ae felt her breath being caught in while she made a call to her dad.

“Yoboseyo.. yehh?” the phone answered.

Eun Ae took awhile to answer, “Appa, Eun Ae speaking... I’ve landed already.”

“Neh~ I’m already on the way to the airport!”

“Araso, I’ll see you soon, appa! I’ll wait for you near the taxi stand~.”

“Sure! See you Eun Ae.”

 Eun Ae took slow footsteps towards SHINee… Eun Ae was about to mutter Tae Min’s name when he turned around and smiled at her. Eun Ae felt knots in her stomach, she couldn’t move nor talk, that smile literally killed her.

“Eun Ae?” Tae Min called out.

“Ahh~ Tae Min, you like Rilakkuma?” Eun Ae asked seeing that Tae Min’s phone charm was a Rilakkuma.  “And thank you for your help. Sorry for bumping into you just now.” She added.

“You’re welcome Eun Ae and it really is okay! Don’t blame yourself. I’m a big fan of Rilakkuma! I’ve a lot of Rilakkuma(s) at home..keke. You like Rilakkuma too?”

“Ahh… I see... I like Korilakkuma instead kekeke! Well, it was nice to meet someone like you.” Eun Ae said with a smile and bowed, she then started to walk away.

Within seconds, Tae Min found himself going after Eun Ae. He grabbed her hand from behind and whispered, “Eun Ae…Hold on~.”

It felt like Tae Min lost control of himself, he didn’t want things to just end there, he wanted to know Eun Ae more.

Eun Ae turned around and stared at Tae Min, she looked confused yet she liked it. She liked how Tae Min grabbed her hand from behind.

“Erm…” Tae Min stared at the ground while scratching his head. “Can we be friends?” he awkwardly managed to add in.

 “Uh…uh…su…sure?” Eun Ae hesitantly replied.

“Kekeke thank you so much Eun Ae~ can I have your number then?” Tae Min asked.

“Well, urm….since we are friends, why not?” Eun Ae joked.

Eun Ae punched her phone number into Tae Min’s phone while Tae Min smiled to himself like a fool. She then awkwardly handed him back his phone.

“Thanks so much Eun Ae, I’ll message you some time araso? See you around.” Tae min smirked.

They both smiled awkwardly at each other and Eun Ae started walking away.

Eun Ae felt like she was burning inside, she could feel her cheeks blushing and it appeared like Tae Min was blushing too. It was the first time she felt like this with someone she just met for the first time.

Tae Min continued staring at Eun Ae until he lost sight of her. He then turned around and held his phone against his chest…

“Ahhh~ I shall message her soon kekeke” he told Onew.

“Tae Min ah~ Have you found the girl you like? And even got her number? You’re pretty good huh…” Onew replied.

“Kekeke our maknae is really not bad after all.” Jonghyun added.

Tae Min felt his heart beating faster. He placed his clenched right fist on his heart and thought to himself, “Is this how love feels like?”

Did Tae Min love Eun Ae already? Is this love at first sight? Does Eun Ae feel the same way too?


Ashley's Note:

Sorry this chapter took so long! I'm working on chapter 8 already! Hehe thank you to all the faithful readers! I really, really, reaaaaaaally appreciate it! You give me motivation to write! :') Haha please continue to comment and support my fanfic! ^^V