Chapter 3: Park Min Hyuk

Inevitable Love

Narrator's POV:

“Hey Eun Ae," The first three words read and Eun Ae continued to read on, "I know we aren’t really friends anymore. But I can’t help but message you. I heard that you were accepted into Seoul High and you’ll be moving to Seoul next week. Even though I did hurt you really deeply, I want you to know that I regretted but I guess it’s all too late now. It’s okay if you choose not to forgive me. Even though I’m not in the position to say this, I still have to. I love you, and I always will. Nothing’s going to change that. JStay happy and take care of yourself Eun Ae. I’ll miss you.”

It was Min Hyuk, Eun Ae’s first love, also the guy that broke her heart, the guy that caused her to lose faith in almost everything.. He also left her alone to pick up the shattered pieces of her heart. Because of Min Hyuk, Eun Ae promoised herself never to fall too deeply in love again or rather, never to fall in love again.

Even though Eun Ae knew deep down in her heart she still had feelings for Min Hyuk, she denied them and also avoided them. She was also fully aware that Min Hyuk still liked her, in fact, they both wanted to try to work things out but Eun Ae’s heart just didn’t allow her too..

Eun Ae was at lost. She hated how Min Hyuk could be so casual with her even though he walked all over her. She was appalled by his behavior.. Mixed feelings engulfed her and unknowingly, her eyes turned watery.. “You cannot be like this Eun Ae, remember what you promised yourself! You’ve to stay strong and not love him again. He isn’t someone worthy of you at all Eun Ae.” This sentence was constantly replaying in her head, again and again. She just couldn’t let history repeat itself again. She worked so hard to pick herself up again, alone. Neither her parents nor her besties knew what she was going through.. Eun Ae kept everything to herself despite it being so hard to handle all alone. She was afraid that her besties and parents would worry too much about her. She simply placed everyone above herself, this is Eun Ae.

Eun Ae knew clearly she hasn’t got over Min Hyuk, truthfully, she didn’t think she’ll ever get over him either. She is actually thankful that she is able to lead an almost perfect life without Min Hyuk now. Eun Ae wouldn't be able to deny that minor things would actually remind her of him. Eun Ae was more than contented to know that it wasn’t painful to reminisce about them anymore. She loved Min Hyuk but couldn’t bring herself to give him another chance. What she missed so much was them, not him...

Eun Ae has been running away from her true feelings for so long that she couldn’t differentiate between what’s right and wrong anymore. She just wanted to go to Seoul and start anew, leaving all the bad memories including Min Hyuk behind. But the thing was, could she bring herself to? Eun Ae had to even if she thought she couldn’t, because in just a week or less, she’ll be moving to Seoul...


Ashley's Note:

Chapter 3 is basically about Eun Ae's first love, Min Hyuk! I'll update chpater 4 soon! I really want Tae Min to quickly appear too! Do continue to support! Thank you so much! :D