Chapter 5: Farewell Min Hyuk

Inevitable Love

Narrator's POV:

Eun Ae slipped on her favourite pair of flat pumps and hurriedly walked to the car where her mum was already waiting to drive off to the airport.

The car ride was quiet throughout. Eun Ae felt worried yet nervous. It felt like it was all a dream, things were going way too fast for her to accept it. And for the record, it’ll be her first time taking a plane all by herself.

By the time she realized it, her mum drove into the airport’s car park and parked in a lot.

“We’re here Eun Ae” Eun Ae’s mum said as she placed her hand ontop of Eun Ae’s.

 “So soon mum, it all feels like a dream.”

“It isn’t a dream sweetie.”

“Mum, what if I’m making the wrong choice?”

“You’re a bright girl darling, you’ll never make the wrong choice. Follow your heart, believe in yourself, never ever doubt yourself. Everything will turn out right.” Eun Ae’s mum reached out to hug her.

“Omma, I love you and I’ll really miss you… I’ll call you every night, araso?”

“I love you too Eun Ae. Neh~ We should head inside the airport now, let’s go.”  

They headed inside the airport. The minute they entered the airport, Eun Ae spotted Jessica and Athena from afar and ran towards them. Immediately, they had a group hug and they didn’t let go until Eun Ae’s mum said it was almost time for herto board the plane. Jessica turned to Eun Ae and tears started flowing down from her cheeks, Eun Aewiped away her tears and hugged her once more.

“Take care Jessica, I’ll miss you so so so much. Thank you for being such an awesome friend, I love you. Please don’t cry...” whispered Eun Ae.

No words could come out from Jessica’s mouth, she couldn’t digest the fact that Eun Aewas moving to Seoul.

Athena was stronger, she looked at Eun Aeand said, “Stay happy okay? I’ll miss you a lot!! I love you darling!” and she went up to Eun Ae  and hugged her.

“I want to make sure all of you leave before I go first… Walk on~ I’ll be safe…” Eun Ae started waving.

“Go~ I’ll message you once I reach Seoul araso?” Eun Ae said.

“Bye Eun Ae” all 3 of them waved. They all turned around and started walking towards the exit.

With Athena consoling Jessica, Eun Ae felt reassured and less worried. With that, she turned around and started heading to where the customs were.

Just then, a hand grabbed her left arm causing her to turn around and she felt another hand touch her right shoulder. She studied the face that was just opposite her and it was Min Hyuk. He has been watching her all along and he decided to act when Eun Ae’s mum and besties left. Without saying a word, Min Hyuk looked into Eun Ae’s eyes and he hugged her. Eun Ae was taken aback and she just stood rooted to the ground, she didn’t move an inch. She was just shocked. She inhaled the smell of his cologne, she honestly missed it. She felt his body next to hers, she felt safe in his arms, what was she thinking? She didn't know either.

“Why did Min Hyuk have to keep me hanging on even though I want to forget him?” pondered Eun Ae.

Min Hyuk finally let go after what seemed like eternity.

“Take care of yourself Eun Ae, this shall be the last time we see each other.” Min Hyuk broke the awkward silence.

“I definitely will, you too. I should really get going now.” Eun Ae replied looking down.

Eun Ae had butterflies in her stomach, she was confused by how she was feeling. She couldn't control how she felt. But two things for sure, she still loved him  and she wasn’t ready to let him go, but she had to and she knew she would.

Eun Ae turned around and started walking towards the customs. It was all set now, there was no turning back and she knew everything was going to turn out right…it had to.


Ashley's Note:

Hehe so finally! Eun Ae is leaving Singapore! Tae Min should be appearing in the next chapter so continue to read and support my fanfic okay? Thank you so much for the support, the comments, the subcriptions, everything! -bows- Jinja gamsahamnida! :D

And please comment! Be it critisms, praises, your views, how I can improve etc, please comment! And also, if you want, comment the link of your fanfic too! I'll take the time to read and comment + subscribe. :P Fighting!^^V