Chapter 9: First Night in Seoul

Inevitable Love

Narrator's POV:

[*Please take note I've changed Seoul University to Seoul High School instead. Basically in Seoul, University are for 20-year-olds to attend, Eun Ae is only 18 therefore, she'll attend High School instead! Sorry bout the change! Do continue to support though, thank you so much! xoxo.]

The apartment had wooden floorings and in Eun Ae’s room, there was a study table just by the window and her bed was about 2 arms’ length away from the window. TThe walls looked newly-painted, light pink. There was also an attached bathroom in her room and it was just next to her study table and it had pink floor tilings too, and she adored it. She went on to explore the living room, two brown leather sofas with a coffee table and a TV.  The dining table was just beside the kitchen and the kitchen had a really nice island table with a silver marble top.

She ran her fingers across the island table's surface and thought to herself and laughed, “Does dad cook anyway?”

Later that night, the apartment’s door flew open and a voice called out, “Eun Ae ah~ Appa bought dinner home! Please eat while it is hot!”

Eun Ae, who was preparing for school the next day, replied, “Yeh appa~”

“So I’ve to go to your high school to help you with the enrolling stuffs right?” Eun Ae's dad asked while eating dinner.

“Yeah, sorry to bother you dad!”

“It’s okay sweetheart! Why would it even bother me?”

Dinner that night was Bibimbap, they sold it back in Singapore too. But the one she ate that night was paticularly different, it was much more fagrant and tasty and it left her wanting more. Eun Ae fell in love with that dish that night and she was confident that she was going to eat Bibimbap alot from then on.

“Haha thank you so much daddy… I’ll do the dishes!” Eun Ae picked up the plates and cups and made her way to the kitchen.

It was her first night in Seoul and Eun Ae couldn’t sleep.  She tossed and turned for awhile and eventually couldn’t stand it anymore. She got up and walked towards her room’s window. She loved looking out of the window, she stared at the night sky filled with stars. She felt closer to her mum and besties now that she was staring at the same sky as theirs’.

Staring at the sky, it made her wonder how school would be like the next day. Would she make new friends? How would they be like? Is the school's compound big? Will the teachers be strict? She felt her heart pumping harder, it was nerve-wrecking. It was like first day of pre-school all over again, like you didn't want to leave your mother's side. It felt so scary to be in a foreign country all alone, with no friends but Eun Ae took it all in well enough. She took in a deep breath and felt much better, she was going to love her new school, that was what she told herself.

She felt her heart sink thereafter, it was no doubt she missed her mum and besties already, but she definitely wasn't sure about Min Hyuk. Eventually, Eun Ae fell asleep, hugging her Korilakkuma. She ought to have a good nights' sleep because the next day was her first day of school, and she can never guess what was installed for her...


Ashley's Note:

Hi everyone! I'm really sorry I'm late in updating, so to make up for it, I'll do chapter 10 tonight too yaaaaaaaay!^^V I'm excited, are you? :) And really sorry bout the little change on Seoul University and Seoul High! And in addition, I'll start doing comment replies over here!

Thank you so much for the comments, just 1 comment makes me day! So do keep the comments rolling in! They're more than welcomed! :)

  • fishy_d: Fighting!^^V Thank you so much for supporting my fanfic throughout! hugs and kisses for you! :D
  • GDKEYTOPbias: Hi Unnie! Haha thank you so much for your support! Really appreciate it!<3 I'll keep the updates rolling in constantly! So continue to read araso? :P
  • louis58: Hi Louis! Thank you so much! Your comment made my 5th of November awesome! I'm super overjoyed you love me fanfic! And you're more than welcome for my update! :) I'm really grateful that your bestfriend and you both wait for my updates! Fighting!!!!^^V Aja aja!! :D

I know this chapter is really short! But the next chapter should be interesting enough, I promise!^^V Meanwhile, do subscribe and comment more alright! Love you all! xoxo.