Chapter 10: Who is he exactly?

Inevitable Love

Narrator's POV:

It wasn’t long before the sun rose the next morning. It was 7:00AM and Eun Ae snoozed her alarm clock.

“Eun Ae ah~ Get up for school already!”

Eun Ae, not wanting to defy her dad, dragged herself out of bed and went to wash up. Breakfast was just cereal and milk but Eun Ae loved the simplicity of it. It made her not too full at least.

Eun Ae wanted things to be simple that day. She wore a dress that was just a little above her knees with full leggings to keep her from the cold and always a jacket over her dress, with a sling bag hanging from her shoulder. And as usual, she pinned up her fringe and allowed her wavy hair to fall perfectly.

A few minutes later, Eun Ae found herself in her dad’s car, on their way to Seoul High.

“This is it Eun Ae, your new school!” Eun Ae’s dad voiced out upon driving into a parking lot.

Seoul High looked phenomenal, like the kind of school you see in movies. Big and grand, the kind of school everyone would want to be in, the kind that everyone would work hard for. Eun Ae was amazed, she never expected Seoul High to look this remarkable. It made her wonder more how the students were.

Eun Ae and dad both made their way to the main office to get the paper work for her enrolment done.

The main office looked just as stunning, it made her feel rather lost. The main office itself was already huge, no doubt that there are even bigger facilities. It made Eun Ae excited in fact.

The lady at the counter called out, “So here is your booklist, …”  then paused for awhile to read Eun Ae’s name, ”Eun Ae, and here is your time table.”

Eun Ae took a glance at her time table and booklist, she took a few minutes to make up the Korean characters.

“Thank you.” Eun Ae said and bowed to the lady.

“There will be a student leader who will be guiding you around the school later, her name is Min Jeong.”

“Thank you so much!”

“And oh welcome to Seoul High” The lady added in before Eun Ae left the main office.

“I’ll get going now, be safe appa! Thank you for accompanying me today.” Eun Ae said while hugging her dad.

“No problem Eun Ae. Araso, have a great day at school!” with that, Eun Ae’s dad drove out of the car park.

“WHAT? Two and a half hours of Maths class? I’m seriously dead!” Eun Ae mumbled and scratched her head while staring at her timetable.

Without knowing where she was heading, she noticed that many people had gathered around her.

“Just look down and walk straight, they aren’t here for you anyway…” Eun Ae told herself.

Looking down, she picked up the speed of her footsteps. It was incredibly awkward with so many students staring at her, like as if she was a weirdo, and she definitely didn’t like it. She didn’t really like attention to begin with.

Suddenly, Eun Ae felt herself bumping into something. It wasn’t a wall, it couldn’t be. It didn’t feel like a solid wall. With that, she fell to the ground with a thud.

“Doesn’t that girl watch where she is watching?” "Did she do that on purpose?" “She looks new but why was she looking at the ground while walking?” “Argh! She bumped into him!” “She better not touch him, otherwise she’s dead!” Many comments like these were made and Eun Ae felt afraid yet confused.

Eun Ae immediately picked up her time table and stood up.

“I’m terribly sorry! I wasn’t watching where I was walking, I'm really sorry…” without looking up, Eun Ae made an apology and bowed.

“It’s really okay, Eun Ae.” A familiar voice replied.

How did that particular guy know Eun Ae’s name? Why did his voice sound so familiar? Why were so many people surrounding them, or maybe him? Did he know Eun Ae? Have they met before? Who is he exactly?


Ashley's Note:

Hello!^^V I'm so sorry! I said I would upload Chapter 10 yesterday night but I had chores to do, hate it! :( But here's Chapter 10! Only managed to use the computer now. Thank you all for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thousand of hugs! Love you all!<3<3 Keep reading!^^V

Comment replies:

  • fishy_d: Hi dear! Thank you for always waiting for my updates! :) Love you!<3
  • magik_aris: Hello! Thanks so much for the endless support!<3 I love your fanfic too! fighting!^^V

Keep the comments coming in! If possible, some critisms and points and how I can improve! hahaha! Thanks alot everyone!<3 I've hit 1000 views! But my subscriptions are really little.. :'( Subscribe if you like my fanfic okay? :D And do recommend my fanfic to your Taemints/Shawol friends! :) Hehe thanks! Happy reading!^^V