Chapter 11: Lee Tae Min

Inevitable Love

Eun Ae's POV:

I looked up and my eyes widened, I kind of held my breath in too. And maybe a few inches away from my face was a face that appeared rather flawless. It was a guy, a pretty guy though. I was dazzled, who wouldn’t be? He looked almost perfect, how could a guy look so pretty - porcelain complexion and eyes that were so mysterious.

“Eun Ae? I knew it was you!”

I was caught off guard, did I hear him calling out my name? His voice was unlike any other, indeed, I was lost in his eyes.

“Kwenchana?” He gazed at me with concern.

With that, I snapped back into reality and I managed to speak, “Err…neh~.”

I possibly didn’t know what I was saying or thinking but that just came out of me.

And my memory managed to start piecing things together, it was tha guy the other day! Taemin? If my memory didn’t fail me, his name should be Taemin! The guy at the airport, right?

“Taemin?” I whispered.

“Neh~ I'm glad you didn't forget me.” he chuckled, and then he bowed.

I was bewildered, I've never seen such a pretty boy ever.

I bowed too, “Ah.. Annyeong-haesaeyo”

I could still see the people surrounding us at the corner of my eye. It was awkward, they were still whispering among themselves, mean words, I could hear.

Taemin broke the awkward silence, I guess he saw how uncomfortable I was.

“Perhaps we should go somewhere else and talk?”

“Urm.. yeah sure, I’m not familiar with this place though.”

"Please excuse us for awhile~ Mianhae! This is actually my friend so don't worry!" Taemin looked at the people surrounding us and voiced out.

Without saying anything else, he grabbed my hand and signalled me to come along.

The people surrounding us started cursing, I could hear clearly. I was taken aback, who is Taemin? Was he one of the popular kids? Even so, why did they have to care so much about him? Did he even have to tell them I'm his friend? What for anyway?

Eventually, the group of people stopped following us and they slowly disperesed.

Soon after, I found myself at the rooftop of one of the schools' block, with Taemin, just Taemin and me. I could see half of the school from here, fascinating, schools back home were so different.

“Nice school isn’t it?” Taemin spoke.

"Ah..yeh~" I was a tad uncomfortable and shy.

Perhaps Taemin sensed the awkwardness. "Ah I just realised I forgot to formally introduce myself."

"No... Don't worry." I managed to fake a smile.

"Anyway, I'm Lee Tae Min, as you know. 11th grade in Seoul High!" He bowed yet again.

"Ahh... you're 11th grade too?" I finally spoke comfortably. "I'm Kim Eun Ae, I just migrated here. It's my first day here and I'm in the 11th grade too." I guessed I shouldn't tell him too much since I didn't know him that well.

"Oh great! That means we're in the same grade. And welcome to Seoul High, Kim Eun Ae." He smiled.

His smile was a killer, and he said my name, Kim Eun Ae. That made my heart skip a beat honestly.

"Well I guess we better get ourselves to class now! Don't want you to be late on your first day! I guess I'll see you around, Eun Ae! If you can't find your way to class, just message me!" With that, he left.


Previously 'Love As It Is' but I changed the title, description and foreword! But the storyline is still the same so don't worry! I'm back after a really long hiatus! Happy reading~ <3 remember to leave comments! :)

Just started writing from Eun Ae's POV, might go back to Narrator's POV at times. Hope y'all won't be confused! <3

xoxo, Ashley