Chapter 6: Lee Tae Min

Inevitable Love

Narrator's POV:

Eun Ae felt so messed up both in her heart and mind. Why did Min Hyuk have to keep her hanging on? Breaking her heart was already more than enough… Before she knew it, her plane was about to land. Eun Ae’s heart was almost at . She felt like as if this was a new beginning for herself. She wanted things to be right.. No sooner she was walking out of the plane.

 Eun Ae fished her phone out of her bag and started messaging her mum, she had to call her dad too. She wasn’t looking where she was walking to at all…

“OWWHHHH!” Eun Ae bumped into something and tripped, she also lost grip of her phone and it dropped too.

Eun Ae was on the ground and when she looked up, she saw a guy almost her age. He had light brown hair that fell perfectly and he was well-built. She had bumped into a guy who looked flawlessly good-looking. Just next to him were four other guys who looked like they were really well-groomed. Complexion that was almost flawless and fashionable clothes that looked so stunning on them.

Eun Ae stared at him, bit her upper lip and gulped her saliva. She was at lost. He stretched out his hand to help her. Instead, Eun Ae picked up her phone and got up by herself. She then bowed and apologized.

It was Lee Tae Min from SHINee who had just returned from a fan-meeting in Hong Kong..

(From this point onwards they’re speaking in Korean)

“I’m really sorry…” Eun Ae apologized.

“It’s okay, I wasn’t watching where I was walking.. I was talking to my hyung..”

“Oh.. it’s not your fault, I wasn’t focusing too..” replied Eun Ae. “I was messaging my mum actually.” Eun Ae added as she stared at her phone which wouldn’t switch on. It must have been damaged since she dropped it.

Tae Min noticed Eun Ae staring at her phone and fiddling with it, “What’s wrong with your phone?” he asked with concern.

“Urm… I guess it got damaged when I dropped it just now and I need to make a call.”

“Oh I’m really sorry for bumping into you, well… you can use my phone then. My name is Lee Taemin.. Ann-yeong hasaeyo.” Tae Min introduced himself and bowed 90 degrees.

“It really isn’t your falt at all, I was bein careless. Sorry for troubling you... I’m Kim Eun Ae. Ann-yeong hasaeyo. Thank you Tae Min” Eun Ae bowed 90 degrees too.

“Are you Korean?” Tae Min asked as he handed her phone to her.

“I’m half-Korean actually. Thank you.” She answered as she took his phone.

“Oh I see.. I’ll wait over there while you make your call okay?”

“Yes surely, thanks a lot!”

Tae Min felt like Eun Ae was different, she wasn’t like any other girls who would lose herself for Tae Min. She wasn’t a fan girl, she didn’t appear like one. She appeared like she didn’t even know who Tae Min was. She was just different and special and he wanted to know her more, that was how he felt about her.

Tae Min walked over to where the rest of SHINee were and said, “She’s so different… It feels weird. I don’t think she knows SHINee at all..”

“Ahhh Tae Min ah~ Are you in love already?” replied Key.

“He must be keke! Our maknae is growing up!” Jonghyun added in while Minho and Onew laughed along.

Tae Min was just staring at Eun Ae the whole while. He felt a tinge of sweetness in his heart. He felt connected to Eun Ae, like she was the one and it was just the beginning...


Ashley's Note:

Yaaaaaaay! Tae Min finally appeared!^^V I need comments please! :'(