6.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6-

“Jeena-ahh, come on!” Jungkook shouted as he saw me going out from the front door. What does he want actually?

I walked towards him with my casual outfit and of course a pair of converse.

“What do you want from me?” I asked as I saw him with blue oversize shirt which surprisingly same as me? And wait, converse too? But his converse was red and mine was black. Okay, it’s spooky!

“I want to walk with you” Jungkook answered without hesitation. I pointed to myself and mouthed him. Me? Like seriously?! Okay this is new…

Jungkook nodded and yes this is not dream! But I remained my poker face as I didn’t want him to smell something weird on me-I’m totally excited-kyaaaa!

“Okay sure, we didn’t want to miss the first class” I replied calmly although my heart will burst anytime!

“Where is your hyungs anyway? They didn’t drive you today?” I asked as we walked passes their house.

“Should I answer precisely?” Jungkook replied while observing my reaction. I nodded. Hah! He’s really maknae!

“Jin hyung and Rapmon hyung they go to meet the PD-nim. J-hope hyung and Jimin hyung, they go to the practice room. I think they will create new choreographies for our performance the end of the month. Suga hyung he goes to record his new track at the studio and V hyung, I’m not sure, maybe he joined Jimin hyung” Jungkook answered detail in one breath and wow! Even I’m the one who listened it get insufficient breathing.

“Wow, easy man easy!” I patted his back and we walked passed by his house.

Both of us laughed until he observed me once again.

“Your style is nice!” Jungkook commented for my outfit for the first time in forever. Do I need to shout?!

Suddenly, there’s a car move with a high speed towards us from the back. At first I think that is only my stomach growling as I didn’t take any breakfast today but when I realised someone grabbed my hand, I know it’s not my stomach but the car! I cannot move any of my legs even my body stand still on the pedestrian road but luckily Jungkook grabbed my hand and pull me towards him and here I am, landing on Jungkook’s body!

We stayed like there for a few minutes. My eyes stop at his and there was a weird beat playing on my heart until Jungkook broke the silence.

“You’re heavy!” Jungkook said while I was trying to stand up and cover myself from blushing.

“What?! No I’m not! I’m lighter that cotton candy you know!” I rolled my eyes as I walked faster than him. Ughh jungkook is annoying!

Jungkook laughed and ran towards me. I don’t know, this time I felt really happy!

“You know who drove the car?” Jungkook asked.

“You think my eyes are what? How do I know? Be logic man!” I replied as we walked again to school. Ugh! The fact that the school from my house is 15 minutes is really annoying today! I must cover my face which is blushing hardly right now. God please save me!

“maybe the driver just want to be fast don’t you think so?” I added.

“It’s not something like that I think, it’s like he really want to hit you” Jungkook said. I started to think about it again. Yeah, I see that car in front of my house last night. Who is it? Is he or she really wants to hurt me?

  “Just be careful from now on Jeena, I think someone might hurt you” Jungkook added as we reached the school. I don’t know, I’m glad to be in the school right now because thinking about the incident just now, I feel like weird, I feel threated.

 

***

“Where is Heyni and Seunghi?” I asked one of my classmates. She shook her head and walked out from the class. Eh? Where were they?

I walked to my place and sit beside Jungkook. I really don’t know what I’m going to do without them today.

“What’s wrong?” Jungkook asked concerned.

“Nothing… it’s just Heyni and Seunghi. I don’t know where they are. I think I saw them just now.” I explained as I sighed thinking on how I’m going to spend my recess time alone. Suddenly, my stomach growled wanting to be filled with food. Oh not this time, not this time in front of Jungkook. Did Jungkook hear it just now? Please don’t! I hold my stomach as I tamed it from not growling.

“Jeena, do you want some?” Jungkook handed me buns as he smiled to me.

“Umm… It’s okay” I said while grinning and started to focus on my works. And then here it goes again… growling for the second time.

“Just eat it Jeena! I know you’re hungry”

“No, No, it’s okay, I’m fine” I said while holding my stomach, taming it again.

Without hesitation, Jungkook tore the bun and filled my mouth with it. I snapped with his action and let the bun melt inside my mouth although it’s not melting. I feel shocked as I don’t have energy to chew the bun.

Jungkook hold my cheeks and he squeezed it horizontally. As I come back to my sense knowing what happened, I slap his hand which was touching my cheeks and OUCH! My palms landed on my cheeks. Jungkook laughed as he touched my cheeks again.

“Does it hurt? Your cheeks… it’s red” Jungkook asked sarcastically.

“No! I just putting some blusher on it” I answered sarcastically too and rolled my eyes as I’m really annoying right now.

Jungkook could not help but laughed and he pinched my cheeks.

“Awss, It’s hurt!” I complained as I rubbed my cheeks.

“Awss, It’s cute!” Jungkook replied as he copied my tones. I couldn’t hide my smiles and my cheeks started to red again. Not because of what I did just now but because of I’m totally happy plus embarrassed. Jungkook said I’m cute…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

It’s my first recess without both of them, Heyni and Seunghi. It’s a little bit different but I’m sure both of them were here. I mean both of them did come to school. I just don’t get it where were there…

I walked to my locker wanting to take my books. I think, I should do some revise as the exam is around the corner. I grabbed my books and set my foot towards the library. Before going to the library, I went to the canteen and bought bun and eat it on my way to the library. As I reached the library, I choose a place at the corner and started to do my revision. At that time, my phone beep showing that there is a text message come in.

From: Heyni

Hey Jeena, where are you? Busy right now? If not, come and meet in the park! We wait for here okay! Be faster!

 

 I smiled as I know both of them did come today. I pack my things and walk along a bookshelf. But suddenly, I heard footstep following me but I when I looked behind me, there’s no one. At that time, my hair r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter