36.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

 

I was staring blankly on the window before someone knocked my door. I was surprised and without waiting any longer, I moved to the door and turn the knob to see who was the one who seems to be urgent.

 

 

Looking both of his eyes, I knew something was not right! He was panting and that time my gut said there's something happened to hyungs! 

 

 

"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED??!" I shook Zelo's shoulder.

 

"She's! She's!" He said between panting. Shocked when he mentioned 'she's', my heartbeat speed up and I can feel my blood rushed to all over my body!

 

"SHE'S WHAT?! WHO'S SHE'S?! YA ZELO!" I shouted with my heart went up and down because the only one who played in my mind right now is Jeena!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She's kidnapped! Jeena! She's kidnapped!"

 

***

 

Without waiting any longer, I rushed to the cafe leaving Zelo behind and that time I can see hyungs were waiting anxiously. When Suga hyungs saw my figure, he shouted and waved me asking me to go there. As I reached to the place where the 6 of them gathered, I saw Jimin hyung sit there with worried all over his face. He didn't spare his glances toward me and looked to his phone instead. 

 

"Hyung..." I tried to start the conversation but that time V hyung patted my shoulder and draped his hand around it. 

 

"Both of you need to relax. Our hyung will do something about it. Please be strong okay?" He assured.

 

I didn't miss any glances and keep staring at Jimin hyung who seemed to be worried more. That time, V hyung pushed my cheeks trying to face him and he smiled to me.

 

"He's surviving." He smiled.

 

"What do you mean hyung?" I asked because I never saw Jimin hyung in this state before.

 

"She's with her when she was kidnapped." He sighed. "But he ignored her when she shouted for his name. Until the last two words she said... 'help me'" 

 

"Hyung..." 

 

"That's why he is like that. Give him some times" V hyung said.

 

A few minutes later, two boys which is Jaena's classmates rushed to the cafe with worried pasted all over their faces. Just like Zelo, they seemed to be panic more.

 

 

"She's..." one of the boys tried to tell us but he couldn't continue because of oxygen debt.

 

 

"Jeena..." the other one continued while a lungful of air.

 

 

 

 

"JAENA IS MISSING TOO!" 

 

***

 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

 

"I KNOW IT'S HER! I KNEW IT!" Trisha said between her sobs. She had been crying hardly since she heard the news about Jeena and start from that, she had been making her own theory that Jaena was the culprit!

 

"We should not accused anyone bluntly. We didn't have any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter