13.2

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13 part 2-

 

JUNGKOOK’S P.O.V

 

I walked towards the park as soon as I took my notes from our practice room. I’m wondering if I’m not the one who injured that day, I will not know the truth forever.

 

(( Flashback ))

 

“Omo Jungkook ahh! Are you okay?!” Mom said as he approached me and gave me a warm hug. I missed my mom badly.

 

“I’m okay Mom! I’m big enough!” I because I knew my mom will never think I’m grown up yet.

 

“Aigoo! What happened actually?! I asked TaeTae but I don’t even know what he said just now. He said pot then fall then Jeena! Aigoo that boy!” Mom said worriedly. I didn’t blame her to act like this because I knew my mom only care for me.

 

“It’s nothing Mom. really!” I tried to convince her.

 

“What di-“ She stopped as she saw someone coming.

 

“Annyeo-“ Dr Kwon said as he saw my mom.

“Sarah?! What are you doing here? Is this your son?!” Dr Kwon continued.

 

“Aigoo, Hongki-sii! It’s been a long time I didn’t see you! How about your daughter and your wife?”

 

“She’s fine but my wife passed away last year. I didn’t know that he’s your son actually. He do copied your husband a lot!”

 

“Ohh, I’m sorry about your wife. I don’t know”

 

“Ahh never mind. It’s okay. Wow, your son is handsome tho!”

 

Mom giggled as he heard what did Dr Kwon said. Mom looked closed with Dr Kwon. I don’t know! It’s rare to see mum giggled like that. At some points, it’s spooky xD

 

 

After Dr Kwon did some medical check-up on me, he said that I must get enough rest. So Dr Kwon and my mom went out from my room to let me alone. But seriously, I miss Jeena right now. I don’t know why but seeing her in the school just now made my heart aches. I’m grateful that I can protect her. I don’t know what will happen of the pot fall onto her head. I cannot see her in pain.

 

A few minutes later, I decided to walk to get some fresh air. At that time, I walked passed by Dr Kwon’s room and I saw my mom in there talking to him. I approached the room wanting to tell my mom that I’ll be wandering around the hospital to get some fresh air; I’m afraid that she’ll be worry later.

 

As I wanted to slide the door, I heard something that I shouldn’t hear.

Something that I didn’t want to know.

Something that hurts me a lot!

 

I walked back to my room. I didn’t know why I need to hear all of the facts! The fact that the girl that I’m attracted to, KILL the most beautiful moment in my life. Although she’s not the main reason, but still it’s because of her!

 

As I reached my room, I slammed the door.

I face-palmed myself, trying to process was that true what did mom and Dr Kwon said just now?

Was that true that…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…Jeena’s kidney is dad’s kidney?

 

“URGGGHHH!” I shouted, letting my anger burst out. I don’t know! Flame inside my hurt getting bigger and hotter and what I knew, I HATE HER!

 

At that time, the door was slide and I saw Namjoon hyung standing in front of the door with some Sprite. He approached me and gave me a can of Sprite and smiled.

 

“I don’t know what bother you but I know this will make you happy” He said as I sipped the Sprite. He is my hyung! Hyung that always understand me.

I smiled towards him and at that time, Jin Hyung, Yoongi Hyung and Hoseok Hyung came and sat beside me. I’m glad that they visited me.

 

“Hyung… Where is Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung?”  I asked the four of them hoping for answer.

 

“Ahh this dork bullied them!” Yoongi hyung answered. Hoseok hyung rounded his eyes as he didn’t believe what did Yoongi Hyung said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter