12.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

 

I entered the main door and walked along the hallways approaching the locker area. On my way to the area, I’m quite surprised to see Daehan staring at me. I don’t care if he stared me because he hated me but he shot me with a pleasant stares and sweet smiles. Actually what’s with him…

 

I continued walking and when I reached my locker, I saw another pink envelop attaching to it. I tried to open the enveloped before I heard someone greet me from behind.

 

“Zelo?! What are you doing here?!” I said in shocked because his locker was in another area which is far from mine.

 

“Observing you of course.” He said while smiling and patted my messy bun.

 

“Why?” I asked. I know it sound stupid but what do you expect me to ask?

 

“Nothing, just I think you received something.” He said while making his cute face. Okay, I admit that he’s cute! I rolled my eyes and sighed because I know this will not be good because he will ask me a lot of question after this.

 

“It’s just a simple letter, a warning letter maybe? Yaa you know I have many haters in this school”

 

“Only fools sent warning letter with pink envelop you idiot” He flicked my forehead and walked towards our class. Like really he doesn’t ask anything other than that?

“, it hurt!” I put my palm onto my forehead, cursed him and suddenly he turned around. Did he hear it? OMG OMG OMG

 

“Yaa! Come on! Let’s go together!”  He shouted. Okay~ *fuhh*

 

 

***

Since next week is our Mid-term exams, our practices will be postponed and we need to attend the class as usual. That’s mean I’m going to sit with Jungkook. Honestly, I felt nervous but excited at the same time. I do miss him since the accident because he never talks to me except in the practice room where he shouted at me instead of Jaena.

 

When I walked into the class, I took my seat beside Jungkook and I saw about an inch space between my table and his table.

Did he hate me this much?!

I inhaled the oxygen to calm myself before I moved my table closer to his table making them attached to each other. I grabbed my book inside my desk and that time I heard he pulled his desk just like the first position when I come in.

I darted him with what-the-hell expression and I just sit there without saying any single thing.

 

***

 

The class ended and just like this, I walked to the hallways and approached my locker. Suddenly, I remembered about the letter!

I tried to open the letter and this time I saw another piece of paper written on it.

 

Dear Jeena,

I know you’re curious about me and you’re going to explode when you didn’t know about me.(okay that’s true) I want us to meet after school today if you have time, I’ll wait you at the park. (Really?! Okay I’m not ready ohgoshhh!) I hope you can spare your time for me because I really interested with you Jeena! (gross!) I don’t know why my heart keeps on pounding (blablabla) when I see your pretty face and cute act. (yayaya I know it)

 

I folded the letter and put it inside my bag. I sighed gaining some strength and walked towards the back door where the park is. I walked silently because I don’t want my Mr YSA okay not really ‘my’ but hey it’s ‘my’ since he admired me know I’m sneaking at him.

 

“Wow, Tall! Familiar! Who is him?” I muttered to myself. At that time, the boy turned around and his eyes and mine locked. I could not believe that he’s the one! OMG really?!

 

I walked shyly towards him because hell! I’m meeting my Mr YSA.

 

“Hi” I greeted him looking at the ground because I didn’t want to make any eye contact with him.

“Hi! Glad to meet you here. I have to tell you something.” He said while smiling at me. It’s awkward tho!

“I also need to tell you something.” I replied because I want to make this thing clear. Although I’m happy to have someone that interested in me, I can’t fool myself. In my heart, there is always one person. Yes! Jeon Jungkook!

“Well, you go first.” He said gently.

“Um, no you first since you said that earlier.” I replied. Yes! When he confesses his feeling, I need to think how to answer the best. Yes he needs to go first!

 

“Well, about us…”

“Uhumm”

“Well, you know, you and me…”

“Yes…”

“I”

 

Okay! This is so nerve-wrecking! Why must he hesitating! Damn!

 

 

 

 

“I need to perform as a solo.” I nodded still trying to process what did he said.

“You and me will perform a solo stages because the school want it to be like that”

 

WAIT?! WHAT?!

 

 

“YOU WHAT?!” I shouted as I really shocked about the statement. Not because of the performance but because…

 

“YOU MEET ME HERE JUST TO TELL THIS THING?!”

“Wowowo calm down! What happened? What do you expect me to say? Are you upset because you’ll not do any performance with me?” He smirked with confused expression.

WHAT?! I rounded my eyes still cannot believe what did she said just now. I’m glad to perform solo you sh*t. Back to the main point….

 

 

“OKAY WAIT! YOU’RE NOT GIVING ME THIS?!” I said showing the letter.

“What is that?” He narrowed his eyebrows while giving me confused look.

“FORGET IT!” I folded my arms and surround it on my chest. I rolled my eyes because this is really annoying!

 

 

“Okay, I understand now. You think I’m your secret admirer huh? And you guys supposed to meet here am I right?”

 

I hit his head and pinch his arms making he moaned in pain.

 

“LOL I think that’s ding dong daeng for me right?” He said teasing.

“Okay Jeena, we’ll meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter