25.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I’m sorry if anything in this story makes you confused but feels free to ask me anything okay?

 

Since this is my first story, I’m sorry for any uninteresting part in all the chapters but I did try my best :)

 

P/S: Thanks for the supports!!!

 

****************************************************************

 

“Jeena! Wait!” Jungkook shouted but I don’t even care about him anymore so I just continued my steps towards the classroom as I wanted to get my books that I left just now. He followed me and as soon as he grabbed my hand, he pinned me to the wall making his face and mine only an inch far.

 

 

I was still made at the man in front of me because what he did to me was over! Totally over the limit. What I heard just now really make my heart in pain so much. It’s like being stabbed by thousands knives when I saw he hugged Jaena and accused me something that I didn’t even do. How could he say that I kissed him first when he was the one who pressed his lips onto mine! That time, my anger rises but the only thing that I can do is cursed him in my mind.

That’s all.

Why?

 

Because I promised to myself that I’ll pay the gentleman with anything that I can. And one of it was his son’s happiness. Thus, the only things that Jungkook wants was me to disappear from his sight and now, he has Jaena as her girlfriend. So I don’t want to involve in his life anymore because it’s hurt me more to see him with other girls. With that, I gave up. Gave up loving him although it’s hard, I’ll try.

 

“Look Jeena, I’m sorry!” he said as he tightened his grip on my shoulder. I smirked sarcastically and pushed his body so that our bodies parted. I don’t know how many times we’ve been in this position but it never failed to make my heart flustered.

 

“Sorry huh?” I smirked and rolled my eyes. He still stood with his unreadable expression; making my anger level rises.

 

“You always think that ‘Sorry’ can solve your problem right?!” raising my voice. He still stoned there but now his eyes glassy and his tears piled on his eyes petal.

 

 

Is he…

 

 

…crying?

 

 

There’s no word that can explain my feeling right now other than guilty. Is he crying because of me?

 

 

He locked his eyes onto mine and seriously, I feel every knot inside my stomach become tightened, vibration inside my heart become wild as I felt like it will come out from my rib cage anytime.

 

He leaned his body onto mine making our forehead met and shut his eyes. That time, I saw his tears started to fall and my heart started to aches. He wrapped his hand around my waist as I can hear his breath. His tip nose collided with mine and finally he said, “Can we just stay like this for a moment?”

 

He opened his eyes and again, I saw his tears fall down at the edge of his eyes. I was still stand without movement and that time, he hugged my waist and landed his chin onto my shoulder.

 

 

The only thing that I can feel was his warm breath touched my skin and his heartbeats beat faster… or it’s just mine?

 

 

 

“Jungkook, look! I’m sorry but we should not do this” I grabbed his arm, trying to pull away myself from the tie that he made. He sighed as showed his bitter smiled. I looked at Jungkook as I pulled my hand away from him, and by pulling away, I felt my heart crashed, I felt my heart crash because I knew that I broke his heart as well. For the last time, I never told him everything even if time had permitted to do so.

 

 

Again, this time, he tried to press his lips onto mine but I acted faster this time. I pulled my hand as I swiftly left him and ran to the park hoping that his time, he wouldn’t follow me. I ran as fast as I could as I head for my house. I didn’t dare look back as I was afraid that it might get me slow and if he’s following me, it’ll make him catch me.

 

 

***

 

 

 

On my way home, I caught the same black car parked at the same place so I didn’t bother about it. Maybe the car was owned by the neighbourhood here so I just continued walking but then the car suddenly moved with a high speed and stopped in front of me.

 

 

I was dumbfounded so I just stoned there but suddenly, the door opened and I was grabbed on the hand, forcing me to enter the car. I was so panicked as I felt my legs numb; making it wobbly and there’s nothing I can do to sav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter