17.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

 

JUNGKOOK’S P.O.V

 

I don’t know what happened to me actually. Sometimes, when I saw her standing and getting hurt, my heart felt aches. I just can’t stand when people hurt or embarrassed her in public but that’s what I’m doing too. I felt that I’m unfair towards her but what you guys expect? She’s the reason why I lost my dad and now tell me the reason why I should be nice to her?

 

 

 

At some points, I felt that she deserved it but my heart always said the different things.

 

I remembered when she fell on the floor because of Daehan, I don’t know why I felt that she’s pitiful like I need to protect her but after seeing her face, my heart changed towards some feeling that unexplainable. Somehow, I felt like I like her and somehow, I felt like I love her and I don’t know why my heart and myself cannot resist her existence.

 

You know what the hardest thing I felt right now?

 

 

Yeah, ignoring her. I don’t know why leaving and ignored her somehow made me suffered more but what should I do?

 

 

I remembered again when Daehan hugged her at the locker. My heart couldn’t stand it anymore and I don’t know why I grabbed her hand. It’s just hurt me to see her with another man. I don’t know why my feelings were complicated. I just don’t know.

 

 

“Jungkook-ahh! Your results are going to come out soon” Namjoon hyung approached me as the other hyungs joined him.

 

“Hyung! Why are you here? Don’t you have classes today?” I asked and Namjoon hyung patted my head like I’m a 5 years old boy.

 

“Anything for our Maknae” Namjoon hyung laughed and that time, the seven of us walked towards the notice boards. As usual, the cheers were still heard as we enter the cafeteria and like usual, without bother, we approached the notice boards.

 

“Oppa, congratulation!” one girl said to me and when I thanked her, she shouted and seriously I flinched as I was surprised.

 

Fangirls~

 

 

 

 

I looked for my names and I was glad that I’m still on top 3.

 

 

“HOEL~ KWON JEENA!” Hoseok hyung said as he pointed towards the name on the top.

 

I looked at the name and when I saw the results I couldn’t help but to amazed at all of her achievements.

 

“Daebak! Her average results for every subject were 98% hyung!” V hyung said excitedly and that time, I almost jaw dropped when I saw she got almost perfect score in the exams.

 

Suddenly, I remembered about the time when I grabbed her hairs. I don’t know why I did that but anger controlled me. I just felt that was unfair for Jaena as I saw Jeena hit her continuously.

 

“Huhh I’m sorry” I muttered to myself as I remember all the details that happened that day.

 

“What are you sorry for?” Jimin hyung asked me as he patted my back.

 

“Nothing hyung!”

 

 

 

“Let’s go and have our lunch outside!” Hoseok hyung suggested and all of us agreed.

 

We walked towards the exit of the cafeteria and that time Yoongi hyung caught Jeena’s figure group hugging with her friends.
 

“Yaas! Jeena! I want to congratulate her! Come on boys!” Yoongi said and just like that all of them walked towards her. I was still stoned there and suddenly, Jin hyung grabbed my hand and said “I knew you don’t like her but why don’t you just chill today”

 

I nodded and followed him from behind.

 

 

*fast forward

 

 

 

Seriously, I never expect I’m going to have lunch with her. Yeah, back then I used to see her in the cafeteria but now I don’t know why I felt so complicated right now. Somehow I felt happy and somehow I felt it’s annoying.

 

The four of us walked towards the car and seriously, this is insane! How could Namjoon hyung asked me to sit with her in this car and the most unexpected thing on earth… I NEED TO SIT BESIDE HER!

 

 

“Okay, now I’m going to drive so take your seat” V hyung sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter