28.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Sorry for the super late update but I promise, the next next next next next chapters will not disappoint you (:

 

 

 

*************************************************************

 

 

 

JEENA’S P.O.V

 

 

 

Having tons of worried was supposed to be in my thought right now but thinking about the trip that will be held 3 days from now made me excited more. What worried me is my condition right now, I don’t think Papa will let me go by myself and although the reports already done, the man who attacked me that night still free. He might be worried so I need to think something to let him have faith in me.

 

 

 

I walked towards my wardrobe, checking for what top and bottom should I wear today. I choose white loose shirt with purple lining on the tummy part, paired it with casual jeans and a pair of sneakers. I touched up my pale face with lip-gloss and tied my hair into neat ponytail. With my bag attached to my body, I walked down to the kitchen to have my breakfast. Since Papa went to work earlier this morning, as usual, I’m having my breakfast alone. I shove spoonful of cereal into my mouth before I heard loud knocks on the main door.

 

 

 

I absentmindedly went to the front door and took a peek at the hole but seems like there’s no one. Without bother, I walked to the kitchen and that time, loud knocks were heard from the front door again. I was curious so I decided to look at the windows beside the door and that time, my eyes widened as I saw the exact car that used by the two man parked in front of my house. I don’t know what to do and I started to become panic so the only thing that I can think of is getting a knife in the kitchen as a protective.

 

 

 

 

 

At that moment, my phone vibrated from my pocket and I realized it’s my alarm snoozing but I muted it. I was so glad its vibrated at the right time because I didn’t realized I have my phone with me. I started to type a message and send it to Jimin Oppa. I need him right now cuz to be honest; I only have his number.

 

 

 

After the message sent, the front door started to make a loud growl sound and I knew they’re trying to ambush my house. I was so nervous and my blood sipped all over the part of my body. Anxious controlled my body making my hand sweat and my body shivered. The door was knocked again and again and that time, the door was slammed hardly making me snapped. I almost shouted but then I realized there’s a hand covered my mouth tightly. The other hand pulled my waist close to him and that time; my eyes were widened, as I didn’t believe what I saw. He covered my mouth and turned my body facing him as he dragged me to the corner of the kitchen. I heard footsteps approached the kitchen and only god knows how nervous I am. Blood rushed to my body and my heartbeat beats faster than ever.

 

 

 

As the footstep getting nearer, my hand that s around his neck become tighter and I can see he was shocked by my act. That time, I can see the man stopped exactly in front of the place that we’ve been hiding. Because of the dark, he can’t see us well and that time; Jungkook pushed my head and buried to his chest as he landed his chin on my head.

 

 

 

 

 

"Shhh" he said and I remained silence for our safety. All I can feel is nervous but excited at the same time cuz having this moment with him. His scent was same like before and his breath was still fresh just like our first kiss.

 

 

 

"Huh, this girl is a burden to be honest. See! After having her breakfast, she didn’t even wash it" one of the man muttered as he shoved the left over of my cereals. That time, Jungkook’s phone beeped, making the two of them looked at each other. Both of us also looked at each other and that time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter