18.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Never ending love, I dedicate this chapter for @HamXiuSter27 because of her positive comments. You know I love you right? :*

 

Stay with me till the end okay? Saranghae :*

 

****************************************************************

 

 

JEENA’S P.O.V

 

As soon as V oppa dropped me in front of the gates, I walked towards the practice room but suddenly, someone grabbed my hand and when I turned around, I didn’t expect him to be here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

 

 

“Waiting for you. I just want to wish you Good luck for your performance. I’ll be going out of the state so I can’t watch your performance” he said and that time, he moved closer to me.

 

 

“I’m sorry but I felt uncomfortable” I pushed him a little making me and him apart.

 

 

“Oh yeah, I’m sorry” He said and just like that, he bid me goodbye. I stood there dumbfounded and a few seconds later, a strong force pushed my head making me snapped to the reality.

 

“Holy !” I cursed Trisha but she end up with laughing.

 

 

“Hey, what did Daehan want from you?” She asked.

 

“I don’t know either. But let’s practice. We have another three days!”

 

 

“Yeaa! Let’s practice!” and just like this, both of us were heading to the practice room.

 

 

*fast forward

 

 

After taking a few practices, both of us decided to go back home. I walked to my house and that time, I saw the same car that tried to hit me that day parked in front of my house.

 

 

I tried to observe the driver from a far but I can’t see anyone in the driver seat. Suddenly, I felt goose bumped surround my body and that time, when I looked back, I saw someone standing behind me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” Both of us shouted.

 

 

 

 

“HOLY !” we said in chorus and then we laughed because we said it at the same time.

 

 

 

“Ahh Oppa! Why are you shouting” I laughed as I hit his arms gently.

 

 

“Because you’re shouting?” He laughed and that time, I heard the sound of car moving and when I turned back, the car were gone.

 

 

“Hoseok oppa, do you know who own the car?” I asked.

 

He narrowed his eyes, trying to think about something but then he shook his head.

 

 

“But, I always saw this car before I go to the academy” he said.

 

 

Suddenly, something hits me.

 

“The clips!” I muttered and all of the accidents that happened to me replay in my head.

 

 

“What with the clips?” he asked in confusion.

 

 

 

“Ahh, nothing oppa! I need to go! Bye!” I bid him goodbye and he replied although he still dumbfounded.

 

 

 

On my way, I keep on thinking the relationship between the clips that I found on every place where the accidents

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter